• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New availabilty tool

chunkygal

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BWV 215 pts

MVC Kauai, Wioahai

Enrolled in DC
Don't know if you've tried this yet, but it is fantastic! You can search more availability at once instead of the the old back and forth.
I wish Marriott would adopt a system like this.
You can search availability across resorts!

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
So Cool!!!

What's super cool is you can finally find out what's available even if you don't own at a particular resort. It opens up opportunities to switch points with other owners and rental opportunities. (Now I wish I still had 1600 points)

For example I'd swap enough points at Disney's Beach Club Villas to stay at Disney's Villas at Wilderness Lodge with an owner there. I could make a reservation for her and she for me.

Or I could transfer points into another owner's account so I could get into a week I can't reserve myself.

Also, if I rent my points I can check availability in one place for multiple resorts. I spend hours doing those kind of searches.

This tool is really, really outstanding.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score

dundey

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC - BLT & WLV, Cliff Club, Bolton Valley, Morritt's, Sudwala
Have not been on the website in awhile since my free points are minimal right now! But it sounds like i have to check that out!

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
When you login, place your mouse over "Vacation Planning" on the top menu bar.
The new "Resort Availability Tool" will be the third choice on the drop down list.