• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

wwptshares, TUG "conspiracy theorists" site"

gkbiiii

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm George from Miami Beach and this will be my first posting, as a new member of Tug. You al are a great resource and I have enjoyed spending many hours absorbing all the material, here online.

I am in the process of building a small timeshare rental business and wanted to alert the group, of my correspondence/dealings with an difficult email seller (wwptshares) and their views of this site.

Here is a copy of my correspondence through ebay with wwptshares. This seller has an odd "2 purchase in 10 days ebay block", which has cost me to loose a couple of properties, I was interested in. Below is my correspondence with them, on one such item.

Dear 2014_bausl,

Tug or reputation has nothing to do with bidders backing out, most are not familiar with eBay and auction rules. Also, not one timeshare resale company has a good reputation on tug, the "conspiracy theorists" site.

Kind regards,

Sales Team at WWPT
8333 N.W. 53rd Street Suite #450
Doral, FL 33166

P: 888.564.9978
F: 888.544.3273

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:45 AM, eBay Member: 2014_bausl <<email address removed per ebay policy>> wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: wwptshares
Subject: Re: Other: 2014_bausl sent a message about 105,000 POINTS @ WYNDHAM RIVERSIDE SUITES RESORT TIMESHARE DEED #141343313442
Sent Date: Jul-15-14 09:45:44 PDT

Dear wwptshares,

Well, looking into your Tug reputation, perhaps I should not be surprised.

- 2014_bausl

To: 2014_bausl
Subject: Re: Other: 2014_bausl sent a message about 105,000 POINTS @ WYNDHAM RIVERSIDE SUITES RESORT TIMESHARE DEED #141343313442
Sent Date: Jul-15-14 06:23:30 PDT

Dear 2014_bausl,

that's because 90% people who buy more then 1 timeshare on ebay , end up backing out of the deal, which cost us money.

Kind regards,

Sales Team at WWPT
Doral, FL 33166

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:00 PM, eBay Member: 2014_bausl <<email address removed per ebay policy>> wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent Date: Jul-10-14 23:00:49 PDT

Dear wwptshares,

Right, but your the only timeshare firm that limits bids, to 2/10 days.

- 2014_bausl

To: 2014_bausl
Sent Date: Jul-10-14 21:37:59 PDT

Dear 2014_bausl,

Good evening,

You would have to do that directly using the auction.

Kind regards,

Sales Team at WWPT
Doral, FL 33166

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:03 PM, eBay Member: 2014_bausl <<email address removed per ebay policy>> wrote:

Sent Date: Jul-10-14 20:03:14 PDT

Dear wwptshares,

George Baus

Miami Beach, Florida
gkbii@
321-442

I would like to make a bid on this item, lets say up to $10.50 to start.

Best Wishes,

George

- 2014_bausl

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

105,000 POINTS @ WYNDHAM RIVERSIDE SUITES RESORT TIMESHARE DEED
105,000 POINTS @ WYNDHAM RIVERSIDE SUITES RESORT TIMESHARE DEED
Item Id: 141343313442
End time: Jul-16-14 19:00:35 PDT

Seller:

wwptshares (165)
97.3% Positive Feedback
Member since May-16-07 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would respond to the first post of theirs and tell them there are actually MANY TS resale companies that have good reputations on TUG: Sumday, TimeshareAngels, Smartshare.com, just to name a few.

Perhaps they should do a better job of quality control and customer service...

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I would respond to the first post of theirs and tell them there are actually MANY TS resale companies that have good reputations on TUG: Sumday, TimeshareAngels, Smartshare.com, just to name a few.

Perhaps they should do a better job of quality control and customer service...

Add Vaca4life2 and CJ timeshares to the list.

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please add Paradise Timeshare Resales (Lake Tahoe, NV.) to the list of reputable brokers who have earned this Tuggette's respect & trust.

Proud to be a fellow Tug co-conspirator.

-

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I suspect that company has a previous name or involvement where a buyer with knowledge learned from Tug blew them out of the water.

And I don't know why a PCC would claim Tug is a "conspiracy theorists website" unless they have something to hide. Could it be because they feel a pinch because Tug knowledge is power? Sour grapes, perhaps?

If it wasn't for Tug, I'd never have purchased my first timeshare, or the bunch that came afterwards. I have enjoyed a lot of great vacations, and Tug is directly responsible for the quality of them.

Unless this ebay seller is offering something you just can't get elsewhere, I think I'd cast my net a bit wider in the marketplace. One thing I learned from Tug - there is no such thing as a timeshare resale shortage. ;)

Dave

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why even deal with them? Save the headaches and buy elsewhere. There are many upfront PCC's that tuggers regularly buy from. These guys and all their former entities are horrible.

Maybe I am a conspiracy theorist and this operation has nothing to do with all those other entities but so be it. Prove me wrong by running a good and honest business. So far it all looks the same.

Last edited:

gkbiiii

Reaction score
Why even deal with them? Save the headaches and buy elsewhere. There are many upfront PCC's that tuggers regularly buy from. These guys and all their former entities are horrible.

Maybe I am a conspiracy theorist and this operation has nothing to do with all those other entities but so be it. Prove me wrong by running a good and honest business. So far it all looks the same.

I tried to be nice with them, but fell poorly treated (as a new buyer) by them, every time I have spoke with them. The others are so much nicer and easier to deal with. I wonder how they stay in business??

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I tried to be nice with them, but fell poorly treated (as a new buyer) by them, every time I have spoke with them. The others are so much nicer and easier to deal with. I wonder how they stay in business??

They likely sell to ignorant people who don't read the Tug website. :shrug:

Dave

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I actually think they did you a favor, frankly. I've bought several from that outfit... probably 10 or so... and had problems of some type with about half of them... some to the point of the transfer never happening.

You might pay a bit more elsewhere but at least you may have a better chance of getting the transfer done correctly and per the listing.

Good luck on the 2 you already bought from them. You might want to see how they turn out before considering on bidding on any more from them anyway.