• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone Doing The On-Line Overview of the Points Program

sugar apple

TUG Member
Reaction score
In exchange for 45 minutes of my time, they are giving me 10,000 reward points. I might indulge. I wonder if I continue holding out, what else they'll give me *rubs chin in deep thought* :cool:

Who else got the email?

Cathyb

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
How was the subject line worded?

In exchange for 45 minutes of my time, they are giving me 10,000 reward points. I might indulge. I wonder if I continue holding out, what else they'll give me *rubs chin in deep thought* :cool:

Who else got the email?

I would like to get one of those emails. I have some strong opinions!

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got one, but hadn't opened it until I saw this thread. How do they know if you're both "attending" the presentation?

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas
10,000 x $0.0125 = $125. :)

sugar apple

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got one, but hadn't opened it until I saw this thread. How do they know if you're both "attending" the presentation?

Hmmm the way technology works these days, you probably register and then get some sort of access code. I am calling today to set it up.

Numismatist

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it a sign of desperation?

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
OK... Has anyone here done this presentation? I just called, and have an appt. for 8/30. I was told it would be part online, and partly by phone.. Can anyone tell me what to expect? Will there be snacks? ;) A Marriott bobblehead? I guess I've been watching too many Dodger games.

sjuhawk_jd

TUG Member
Reaction score
OK... Has anyone here done this presentation? I just called, and have an appt. for 8/30. I was told it would be part online, and partly by phone.. Can anyone tell me what to expect? Will there be snacks? ;) A Marriott bobblehead? I guess I've been watching too many Dodger games.

You will be asked to call a toll free number to get the audio and somebody will run a powerpoint presentation online.

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks much... That helps a little. Appreciate the reply.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score

Who can I call--I'd love to do one.
ilene

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
The number i called was 888-240-3263, but they did ask me for my phone number. It would seem that it would be a "More the merrier" situation. ;)

Who can I call--I'd love to do one.
ilene

Lawlar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Read A Book

I would love that opportunity. I will tune in and then read a good book until the 45 minutes are up!!!

lll1929

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have my presentation scheduled for tomorrow. They are actually calling me at home. I received my confirmation. I am looking forward to my MR points!!

I wonder if I will be eligible to attend a presentation in Aruba in April 2011? I hope so. I don't mind spending 90min while on vacation.

kjd

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Haven't gone on any presentations lately but I recall that their pitch included a 90 minute commitment. Not 45 minutes. Have they reduced their sales pitch in half?