• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The Pack is going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
GO Pack GO!

Packers 20 - Steelers 14!

Noni

TUG Member
Reaction score
Place to watch the game

We were in N.O. in October and wanted to watch a certain game. We spent all afternoon at the Red Fish Grill bar on Bourbon. The bartenders were great. We just ordered drinks and snacks.

If you choose to go there, I would go early, as it may get crowded. There is also a sports bar next to the Holiday Inn on Bourbon. I'm sure they'll show the game.

bccash63

TUG Member
Reaction score
:whoopie: GREEN BAY PACKERS :cheer:
SUPER BOWL CHAMPS:cheer:
:cheer: :whoopie: :cheer: :whoopie: :cheer:

dawn

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
CONGRATS!

Good game, too.

DVB42

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Great game! It came down to turnovers. The Packers defense was able to cause turnovers that put points on the board which led to the win.

Walt

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Pack Is Back!!!!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a season ticket holder that goes all the way back to the "Ice Bowl", I think this has been the most surprising season in the last 50 years for all Packers' Fans.

Not many teams can have winning seasons, with 16 players on IR including several playmakers, much less, win the Super Bowl with the 2nd youngest team in the NFL.

Walt

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great game! It came down to turnovers. The Packers defense was able to cause turnovers that put points on the board which led to the win.

Yep - which is why, as much as I may like Aaron Rodgers, I felt his getting the MVP for the game wasn't right. The defense was to credit . . . and even if Charles Woodson wasn't "ON" the field for the 2nd half, he was probably the MVP for this game. His locker room speech, they say, is the reason why the gutted it out and performed to win.

cotraveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yep - which is why, as much as I may like Aaron Rodgers, I felt his getting the MVP for the game wasn't right. The defense was to credit . . . and even if Charles Woodson wasn't "ON" the field for the 2nd half, he was probably the MVP for this game. His locker room speech, they say, is the reason why the gutted it out and performed to win.

. . . a 24-of-39, 304-yard, three-touchdown, mistake-free effort . . .

Plus 4 dropped passes that could have been/should have been caught. That will get a superbowl quarterback an MVP almost any year.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
. . . a 24-of-39, 304-yard, three-touchdown, mistake-free effort . . .

Plus 4 dropped passes that could have been/should have been caught. That will get a superbowl quarterback an MVP almost any year.

Sure I get that . . . I'm just saying that if the defense hadn't gotten them those three turnovers, including the one that was run in by Collins for the TD, they wouldn't have won.

I'm an Aaron fan but just felt the defense was the framework to keep them in the game when the receivers were not catching and the couple of the series that Aaron wasn't doing well either.

All in all . . . a good time to be a Packers' fan!

Pit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Rodgers deserved the MVP award. He now owns the NFL record for postseason passer rating (and regular season passer rating too).

Can't wait 'till next season, when Grant, Finley, et al are back on the field.