• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone seen Frozen dress-up at WDW lately?

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is anyone at Disney now, the beginning of January, 2014? If so, have you seen any Frozen dress-up costumes anywhere on property? My brother asked me to look for some for his daughter's birthday this month. They are sold out at the Disney stores in his area and on line. I know I saw some at the Norway ride shop, but it was before the movie was released in theaters. I am going to be at Hollywood Studios next weekend. I can stop off some place else to pick the dress up if anyone has seen one.

Thanks a bunch!

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Tom and or Robin,

She actually wants the Elsa, light blue dress, not the Anna costume. They do have an Elsa nightgown at the Disney store online, but the sizes left are too small.

I'll check out Norway. I know that is where I saw them a couple months ago, too. I was wondering if they had them at Downtown Disney or the other parks. My daughter really wants to go to Hollywood Studios for her birthday next Sunday and we can only do a day trip. It takes so much time to change parks, but I will if need be.

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will tell you....Elsa and Anna are the hottest thing going in WDW right now. Good luck finding the costume.

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sure! And I live close enough to WDW to be tasked with finding the hottest thing going!

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, dms1709! They were sold out at Hollywood Studios today. I didn't make it to EPCOT to check Norway.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Looking for this very thing for our granddaughter who loved Frozen. Her birthday is next week. I am hoping to find something at the Disney store downtown this week.

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to EPCOT since I posted the original message. I did let my brother know they were at the Disney Store online when dms1709 posted about it, but I'm not sure if he ordered in time. I've seen both the Elsa and Anna dresses restock and then sell out when I've logged on to the Disney Store. The worker I asked at Hollywood Studios said the Frozen merchandise flies off the shelf as fast as they can put it on. I'm really surprised Disney didn't have more pre-ordered. On the other hand, we saw every other "princess" costume in stock at WDW, including Mulan, Pocahontas and Merida, which are not as common as the traditional princesses.

Also, Cindy, they do have cute princess nightgowns that look like princess dresses but are a third of the price and much less scratchy. I've gotten those for my preschool-aged nieces. The nightgowns have been well-loved and well-worn.

dms1709

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Point (5), Marriott Legends Edge
Where did you find the nightgowns? Frozen has been such a hit with my granddaughters .

Thanks

Donna

spencersmama

TUG Member
Reaction score
They have had frozen nightgowns intermittently on the Disney Store online. Both the Disney Store and Disney World had all the princesses except Frozen. I've also seen them online at Kohl's around Christmas.

If you go to the Disney Store, look under nightgowns rather than nightshirts. The nightgowns look more dress-like than the night shirts and are the satiny material with an overskirt. Right now they have a velvety Elsa nightgown in stock with a snowy, sparkly overskirt. My daughter preferred using these kind of nightgowns as dress up because she hated the the itchy netting material they often put in the skirts of the costumes.