• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best sites for LV Entertainment

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are having trouble finding a comprehensive site for all the shows and entertainers in Las Vegas by date. Most sites are trying to sell you tickets and it is impossible to get a comprehensive picture. It seems that you have to look at each hotel to find out who is playing there. We are going in September and I am sure all the bookings have been made by now.

Thanks

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is such a site. You can go to vegas.com to find a list of shows that are long term.

Las Vegas Advisor actually has fairly good listings, too. They sell some discount tickets. Also, under Events they list the one night and short term shows as well. I see they list The Smith Center, too. I don't know when in September you will be here, but Kinky Boots, the Tony winning musical, will be at Smith Center in September, and there are still a few tickets left.

The September list is not complete yet. South Point is not listed, nor is Orleans, both of which might be of interest to you. You could look at their websites and see if they have the info up yet, or wait for the advisor to update again.

That's the best I can do for you, HTH.

Fern

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
You can go to Goldstar and sign up (no charge). There's a page on their website that says "find events" where you can put in the dates you want to search for. They may not have tickets for every show in town, but at least you'd have access to a lot of shows that they do have tickets for.

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
If I wanted to get a group of 10 tickets, 1 wheelchair assessable, for the Beatles Love show is it best to call directly?

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
If I wanted to get a group of 10 tickets, 1 wheelchair assessable, for the Beatles Love show is it best to call directly?

I think it probably would be best and they might have a deal for a group that size.

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If you are going to go to other shows while you are in Vegas, check out The Smith Center. They are very accessible, including having a door person to open the front door at each theater. There are many accessible seats in the theaters, especially the Cabaret Jazz theater, which is over 50% accessible. The ushers are very helpful, and if your friend can transfer, they will store the chair for you and bring it back immediately after the show with no problem. They are the "Gold Standard" for how ALL people should be treated.

Fern

JamminJoe

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village at Parkway, Week 52, RCI Points
Grandview at Las Vegas, Week 11
I found this site helpful http://www.vegas.com/shows/ you can put in the dates you will be there and then choose the type of show your interested in and it seems pretty good for the major shows. However, it did not list the show I am going there for (Big Blues Bender at the Riveria) but had some other choices.