• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark Waitlist Rocks again

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I canceled several upcoming mini-trips due to being sick and not knowing what my future was going to be. My energy has picked up enough that I decided I could rebook my Yosemite trip. Never being there before, I decided that I wanted to go during the "best" time for waterfalls which is May/early June. Basically, looking for the impossible weekend on short notice.

I've been looking at booking one day at a time. For a while, I had us booked for one night of WM, 2 nights at Bestwestern and last night at WM. Between the wait list and me checking online often, I got another night a WM and thought I was pretty much going to have to do the one night in the middle at Bestwestern, but updated my waitlist request a couple days ago for just the one Friday night.

Today, I got my email saying that my waitlist for the one night came through. I called in because every night has been booked as a separate reservation. Some were booked as cash specials and one night was credits and a token. I told the WM rep that I had a waitlist email and that I needed to combine all my reservations into one. She took care of it right away and I had the choice to do it all on cash (Monday Madness special) or use credits and a token. Since I have credits, I switched everything to use those. So, I'll get some money back in the cash nights, yay. Whole process took about 5 minutes and the rep was smart and friendly. 2 very nice traits.

I love the flexibility of WM and the ease of use. This type of thing isn't even possible in HGVC or Shell. WM is such an amazing system. I can't believe we get such great service for such low annual fees.

P.S. Shout out to Sue who between here and wmowners.com taught me all about how to get what I want using the waitlist and combining stuff. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to get this reservation without her helpful posts.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Glad your feeling better and this trip came together….and a big YAY to WM for being so customer friendly!

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I love the flexibility of WM and the ease of use. This type of thing isn't even possible in HGVC or Shell. WM is such an amazing system. I can't believe we get such great service for such low annual fees.

That's great. I just picked up a WM membership, so I need to head over to WMOwners to learn more about it. I just need to find more time ... (to learn and vacation).

Congrats on your pickup.

-ryan

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score

I concur. When I searched for a point based system with flexibility, I chose WM. The waitlist rocks :cheer: Monday madness rocks :cheer: Inventory specials rock. Having a 3 BR float for a request first in II really rocks :cheer: 4000 credits for Flexchange rocks :cheer: Renting credits rocks :cheer: Low maintenance fees rock :cheer:

PassionForTravel

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
In total agreement. Since learning how to use the waitlist correctly, we have always gotten the waitlist request. One came in the exact day we had to cancel a different WM that we had booked as the backup. Even though we have picked up other systems in the last year, WM is still our primary and it's the one we use the most.

Ian