• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

College Football Playoff Predictions!

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Hopefully urban meyer os able to keep his team under control this year.

You never know with kids.

It's a crazy rivalry especially in Toledo.

I worked there for 5 years before I retired and couldn't believe it. No one wanted to work the day of the game. People would go around painting other people's offices the color or "their" team. I made big money on game day because my boss knew I would double over rather than watch the game.

I always rooted for OSU but up there it fanatical. Toledo is only an hour away from Detroit and is or at least was very heavily vested in the auto industry so it's almost a suburb of Detroit. (Don't tell anyone from Toledo I said that, they hate it.)

The city is pretty evenly split with the nearness to Michigan and the home state sentiment for the Buckeyes. Talk about a bunch of drinking and after the game, half the city celebrating and the other half crying.

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Easy to agree with two will fall out. 1 by loss and 1 gets jumped.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
BTW, this is a real bet you can make in Vegas!

What is the pay out for each? My betting site does not have this prop to bet on.

I'm guessing over 2.5 would have a nice payout.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Prediction two of the four team top listed are going to lose this weekend.

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the pay out for each? My betting site does not have this prop to bet on.

I'm guessing over 2.5 would have a nice payout.

Don't know as I'm not really a sports bettor. I just heard it on one of the sports podcasts that I listen to that its a real prop bet in Vegas.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Hogs are only crappy by SEC standards, they might win the All Cupcake Conference and would be an upper level B1G team.

End the season knocking off 3 ranked teams. Only lost to teams that were ranked at the time. All but 1 are ranked now.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
so, they have 1 top 25 win, and likely zero after this weekend and ole miss loses and becomes yet another 4 loss SEC hasbeen for 2014? =)

very strong indeed.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
ole miss and mizzou, LSU may be ranked after this week. Especially if you are thinking ole miss and mizzou are out. Marshall is out. SEC may knock 3 teams out of the top 25. (not all)

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. Possibly more so then next week.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
mizzou is likely gone if they lose to another unranked team.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Id bet the hogs will be ranked after this week if they hold on. Mizzou may or mot be if they lose.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
mizzou making a game out of it at least!

thought it was over after the fake punt.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello SEC playoffs for the second straight year !!! Go MU!!!

mizzou.png

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello SEC playoffs for the second straight year !!! Go MU!!!

mizzou.png

They better raise their game if they want to win the Championship game - they looked pretty "FSU" ish in that game - but kudos - they did pull it out at the end.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
They better raise their game if they want to win the Championship game - they looked pretty "FSU" ish in that game - but kudos - they did pull it out at the end.

should be just fine, after all...alabama only beat arkansas by 1 point.

thats 6 less than mizzou just won by.

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two years running that a slightly above average team from the B12 wins the SEC east. LMAO

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two years running that a slightly above average team from the B12 wins the SEC east. LMAO

:) Guess some want to forget that the slightly above average Missouri finished the season in the top 5 last year.

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
:) Guess some want to forget that the slightly above average Missouri finished the season in the top 5 last year.

I wasn't knocking Missouri's accomplishments. I like to watch them play and I think Pinkel does a great job.

Just observing that a team that was good, but not dominant, in the B12, can come in and win half of the SEC in two of it's first three years in the conference. :)

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
should be just fine, after all...alabama only beat arkansas by 1 point.

thats 6 less than mizzou just won by.

So then by your weird calculus Louisville must be a LOT better than FSU because they beat Miami by 18 while FSU just "squeaked by" by 4 lousy points.

See the silliness of your contention yet?

Last edited:

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wasn't knocking Missouri's accomplishments. I like to watch them play and I think Pinkel does a great job.

Just observing that a team that was good, but not dominant, in the B12, can come in and win half of the SEC in two of it's first three years in the conference. :)

Ahhhemmm - well actually, yes you were knocking Missouri's accomplishments. And you were "attempted knocking" the SEC while you were at it.

Just sayin.....

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am shocked Mizzou is doing as well as they are but being in the SEC elevates a program. After yesterdays game they can have a pretty good rivalry with Arkansas.

I would like to see them playing more Big XII teams for OOC. Not sure why they need to play Arkansas state on the road.

Also would prefer they are in the SEC west for geographic reasons. The other east schools may as well.

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ahhhemmm - well actually, yes you were knocking Missouri's accomplishments. And you were "attempted knocking" the SEC while you were at it.

Just sayin.....
No, I wasn't knocking Mizzou's accomplishments. Simply pointing out that a team that didn't dominate the B12, and would have been considered easy pickings by SEC fans 4 years ago has managed to come in and not only be competitive in the SEC, but actually win the east 2 out of 3 years. That's what I was sayin........

But thanks for trying.

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am shocked Mizzou is doing as well as they are but being in the SEC elevates a program.

That's OK, I was shocked when I found out Santa wasn't real.

I knew someone would pull out the "elevates a program". Quite the elevation to move from one P5 conference to another and be winning one side of the new conference in the second and third years. Maybe, just maybe, Mizzou was as good as the SEC east, even when they played in the "lowly" B12?