• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Custom House Foreclosures

radmoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
30 units to to go on the auction block per notice in today's Boston Globe. Beagle mom, do you have the info?

Beaglemom3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Auction : June 25th at the Custom House in Boston. 10 am, but arrive early to ask questions.

Yes, here it is: www.pesco.com Click on "auction calendar". Scroll down, about a third ways down.

Here for info : http://www.pesco.com/servlet/SelectAuction.do?auctionId=7504&path=/servlet/AuctionInfo.do

You must register as I see it.

Read everything. If you do not understand, email the auctioneer ahead of time and come prepared with a $5k certified or bank check. It's your ticket to bid and you cannot bid without it.

I can answer some questions, but cannot & will not advise you to buy or not.

I can almost guarantee that MRPs will not come with the any unit, but do ask. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time in 2011. ( http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154467&highlight=non-judicials )

If you just want to go to see the process, it may be helpful for future auctions. It's good chance to learn about judicials and non-judicials.

Laura White Brandow, Esq. is an excellent attorney and auctioneer. Very helpful and approachable

Note: Sorry, but I have not been around as D's Mum & Dad are starting to need more care. We cancelled our trip to London, Paris & Ireland. Will go next year if possible. We ended up getting down to the Cape to open up the cottage, but were not able to connect with Glynda as she had already departed. We had to cancel NYC, too, but are headed to Nantucket next week.

-

Last edited: