• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Resort Giveback Program

mistybux

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this program or is it just a scam? They supposedly transfer your unwanted timeshare without any fees being involved.

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
How did you find out about it?

Who is sponsoring?

What is cost to "give" back?

As far as I know, no postings here about it

Need some details!!:shrug:

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If it is a Wyndham program to accept deedbacks it MAY be OK. If it's someone contacting you that THEY have a deedback program that works with Wyndham then chances are it is yet another in a long line of scams.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was posted on WMOWNERS.com with an email the name is resortgivebackDOTcom [.removed from URL to distort the link]

"Whois" takes me to GODADDY

A Google Search of the URL leads to this physical address
Packaging Store

5334 Central Florida Pkwy Orlando, FL 32821‎5334 Central Florida PkwyUSFLOrlando32821
Edit details

FedEx Location, Packaging Supply StoreFedEx Location
Packaging Supply Store
Mailbox Rental Service
Notary Public

This is certainly not a Wyndham program

Last edited:

Explorer7

TUG Member
Reaction score
How did you find out about it?

Who is sponsoring?

What is cost to "give" back?

As far as I know, no postings here about it

Need some details!!:shrug:

I got an email from them yesterday and deleted it immediately. See email below...

There are NO FEES or COSTS for any Wyndham owner that no longer wants their Wyndham Timeshare. The Resort Giveback process will eliminate maintenance fees and taxes.
Call today with any questions. Resort Giveback Program
Phone: 1-866-563-6776
Email: info@resortgiveback.com

Wyndham Giveback
1-866-563-6776
info@resortgiveback.com

Testimonial
The Wyndham Resort Giveback Program Helped me transfer a timeshare out of my name that my parents left me. I have other travel interests and did not see the sense in paying monthly maintenance fees and taxes if I didn't have to. The best part of the program is there are NO FEES AT ALL. They didn't even charge me a penny! Thanks for the help!

-Jerry Baudin
Akron, OH

Wyndham Resort's Give Back Program
NO Fees, NO Hassles, NO Worries
Resort Giveback helps Wyndham Owners get out of their unwanted Wyndham timeshare and eliminate maintenance fees and taxes forever. There are no fees for our service and the process is quick and simple! If you want to participate in the Giveback Program call us today or click on the link below to fill out the qualification form.

- Click Here to Fill out Qualification Form

-Desiree Weston
Resort Giveback Program
Phone: 1-866-563-6776
Email: info@resortgiveback.com

How It Works
We send you a “Transfer Package” which contains all the necessary documents to transfer you timeshare to our company. We will take over the ownership and fees associated.

Fill Out Qualification Form

Requirements
If you want to participate in our program you must own a WYNDHAM TIMESHARE and your resort mortgage MUST BE PAID OFF. Call today for details.

Fill Out Qualification Form

Resort Giveback Program | info@resortgiveback.com | 1-866-563-6776
Copyright © Resort Giveback Program, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Resort Giveback Program
Orlando, FL 32819
1-866-563-6776

timeos2

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
And I understand VIP's get an extra trade in for 1/2 the regular price! Another great benefit from Wyndham! :p

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
It is someone wanting people to give them their paid in full ownership because they no longer want it. I personally would be picker about obtaining points, but they seemed not so concerned.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is someone wanting people to give them their paid in full ownership because they no longer want it. I personally would be picker about obtaining points, but they seemed not so concerned.

You are assuming they will take all, even the donation companies and PCC's won't take all

kanerf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Could be they are running a large rental program. They can pick up the contracts for nothing this way and perhaps pay all of the fees with rentals. I am concerned about anything run out of Orlando though, land of the Scam.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
if it was legitimate, they wouldnt lie about it being backed/official by Wyndham.

GRITS

Reaction score
Wyndham Give Back

Wyndham now offers a buy back program..you have to buy 105,00 more points at current rate w/o financing it thru Wyndham to become a PATHWAYS member. Wyndham will then buy back timeshare you have purchased thru them (not resales) for 20% value..

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham now offers a buy back program..you have to buy 105,00 more points at current rate w/o financing it thru Wyndham to become a PATHWAYS member. Wyndham will then buy back timeshare you have purchased thru them (not resales) for 20% value..

Do you have actual CONTRACT wording for this? It appears it is discretionary per following thread.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196161

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score

For the last year or so, Ive been taking all the Wyndham Points contracts I can get. Do enough of them and the mf tends to average out at an acceptable level I havent been picky and my mf is just under $5/1000 points. I am getting picky now. and Ill only take big, low mf contracts, but since there seems to be a ready market on ebay, thats what I advise most folks that want out to do.

So my days of taking whatever I can get are over for now, but I understand what the subject company is doing. I dont know them, and cant vouch for their honesty, but its quite possible that everything is on the up and up

geekette

Reaction score
For the last year or so, Ive been taking all the Wyndham Points contracts I can get. Do enough of them and the mf tends to average out at an acceptable level I havent been picky and my mf is just under $5/1000 points. I am getting picky now. and Ill only take big, low mf contracts, but since there seems to be a ready market on ebay, thats what I advise most folks that want out to do.

So my days of taking whatever I can get are over for now, but I understand what the subject company is doing. I dont know them, and cant vouch for their honesty, but its quite possible that everything is on the up and up

except the affiliation/endorsement of Wyndham. I'm with Brian on this - if they are legit why pretend they are someone else?

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
except the affiliation/endorsement of Wyndham. I'm with Brian on this - if they are legit why pretend they are someone else?

I agree. with Brian too too if they claimed affiliation with Wyndham....however I dont see that they do...

I dont see anything on their site that claims a Wyndham affiliation or endorsement

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
If it is a Wyndham program to accept deedbacks it MAY be OK. If it's someone contacting you that THEY have a deedback program that works with Wyndham then chances are it is yet another in a long line of scams.

Why does it have to be a Wyndham program. Wyndham contracts change hands every day, with no cash consideration....perfectly legitamate

GRITS

Reaction score
wyndham pathways

Do you have actual CONTRACT wording for this? It appears it is discretionary per following thread.

http://tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196161

I signed up for Pathways by purchasing additional 105,000 points.. I submitted request to turn in one of my contracts, was sent the forms, and have received 20% of the original purchase price within 6 weeks. I can turn in one at a time or all at once but not the one I purchased as Pathways until the last one or only if I turn in all. I will break even on last contract if I turn them all in plus considering I will not have over $400 in maintenance fees to pay each month. This is for contracts bought only thru Wyndham no resales.. Couldn't find anyone to take contracts as resales so it was only way to get rid of them.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I signed up for Pathways by purchasing additional 105,000 points.. I submitted request to turn in one of my contracts, was sent the forms, and have received 20% of the original purchase price within 6 weeks. I can turn in one at a time or all at once but not the one I purchased as Pathways until the last one or only if I turn in all. I will break even on last contract if I turn them all in plus considering I will not have over $400 in maintenance fees to pay each month. This is for contracts bought only thru Wyndham no resales.. Couldn't find anyone to take contracts as resales so it was only way to get rid of them.

GRITS... if that is your real name... why is every one of your posts about the "Pathways" program?

Lindarae6

Reaction score
Wyndham Pathways Program

We just attended a member update and the Pathways program was being pushed. We managed to get a look at the program details and the program is very ambiguous. The copy stated all contracts must be paid in full, no maintenance fees owed, cannot activate the buy back for 5 years from date of new contract. Wyndham can change the program whenever they want, they do not have to buy back any contract if they do not want to. Nothing is guarenteed for purchaser, only for Wyndham.
The first time we heard about the program was in June 2013 and the 20% buy back by Wyndham was good as soon as the new contract was paid off. In 5 months Wyndham changed the buy back program to having to wait 5 years before persuing the buy back option. We were in Williamsburg, VA for this update.
We feel like it is just another sales gimmick from Wyndham. We were also told that Wyndham owners would not be invited to any more "member updates" as Wyndham was going away with them. This was in North Myrtle Beach Ocean Blvd.

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
We just attended a member update and the Pathways program was being pushed. We managed to get a look at the program details and the program is very ambiguous. The copy stated all contracts must be paid in full, no maintenance fees owed, cannot activate the buy back for 5 years from date of new contract. Wyndham can change the program whenever they want, they do not have to buy back any contract if they do not want to. Nothing is guarenteed for purchaser, only for Wyndham.
The first time we heard about the program was in June 2013 and the 20% buy back by Wyndham was good as soon as the new contract was paid off. In 5 months Wyndham changed the buy back program to having to wait 5 years before persuing the buy back option. We were in Williamsburg, VA for this update.
We feel like it is just another sales gimmick from Wyndham. We were also told that Wyndham owners would not be invited to any more "member updates" as Wyndham was going away with them. This was in North Myrtle Beach Ocean Blvd.

Interesting! I was told at update about a month ago major restrictions were going to be placed on Update Program, so HAD to buy today. Sales weasels never at loss for do it now.

Original contract posted in another thread confirms what you have said.

If Wyndham quits seducing owners to sales pitches no matter what they are called they are going to have to get rid of lots of sales weasels. As any owner, well maybe exclude Ron, will attest they hound you unmercifully to get ********!

BamaBlue

Reaction score
We went to a owners update in October and they were really pushing Pathways. When I told him I wasn't going to purchase, he started saying that if I was going to do it, I needed to do it soon because he didn't think Pathways would be offered very much longer. I am sure it was just a sales tactic to put more pressure on me to make a purchase.