• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Brand new Grandparents

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Our daughter had her first baby at 4:16 this morning. Mom and Dad doing well. We are so thrilled to be first -time grandparents to a beautiful baby girl!

She will take her first TS vacation in February, when they all join us for a week in Florida. Gotta train our future TUGgers early, you know!

Dori

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa! We know the joy well, and those little girls are very special to their grandparents. :D

Our granddaughter is spoiled with love and attention. She is now 21 months old and calls me "Gahgone" and calls Rick "Pahpah". She can say both of the words correctly now, but she still calls us these names. When our daughter has her say the words grandma and grandpa, she says them, but she has decided we are Gahgone and Pahpah.

Our daughter wants a boy next time, and we told her another little girl would be just fine.

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. There is no end to the joy a grandbaby will bring you.

Pat H

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brigantine
Congratulations, Dori. The joy of grandchildren is like no other.

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Congrats

Our daughter had her first baby at 4:16 this morning. Mom and Dad doing well. We are so thrilled to be first -time grandparents to a beautiful baby girl!

She will take her first TS vacation in February, when they all join us for a week in Florida. Gotta train our future TUGgers early, you know!

Dori

Congratulations. There's nothing like it! Enjoy each second because before you feel like you've even turned around you'll be doing what I did this morning...sit on the sidelines watching a seven year old play soccer. Time goes by so fast. Wish I had another baby to cuddle!

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Grandchildren are a special joy! I miss the babies, our youngest is already eight.

Fern

Harmina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, Dori & Mike. That is very exciting news. Enjoy! Our little granddaughter is 10 years old already. They grow up way too fast.

mpizza

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the blessed addition to your family!

Maria

Nancy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Special

I love all four of our grandkids, but that first one is extra special. Congrad. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy.

Nancy

mterra

TUG Member
Reaction score
I kept telling my son I am too young to be a grandmother and I am not ready. Of course he thought it was too embarassing to talk with me. This is only my life and I talk about it every day. It did not take me long to accept, because what are you going to do? I love my son and his girlfriend. It was an honor to be a part of their pregnancy and birth. I had the pleasure of delivering their baby. It was so special to see them become a family. I have seen them grow up a lot. I just love my granddaughter. She is 6 months old and brings such joy! I do not know what I would do without her.

Congratulations to all grandparents. It is amazing to have precious new ones in our life.

susieq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
:banana: :banana: CONGRATS TO ALL!!:banana: :banana:
Congrats to Grandma & Grandpa, Mom & Dad, and of course
that wonderful little bundle of joy!!
Wonder if she knows how lucky she is to be born into
so much love ~ I'm sure she'll find out!!

LET THE SPOILING BEGIN!!

Grandchildren are the best!!​
:cheer:

DebBrown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

My granddaughter did more traveling in her first couple of years than many people do in a life time.

Deb

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Congratulations & Best Wishes.

Wonderful news. Congratulations.

If you are like us, you will discover that nothing about the experience of being parents fully prepared you for what it's like being grandparents.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. There's nothing like it! Enjoy each second because before you feel like you've even turned around you'll be doing what I did this morning...sit on the sidelines watching a seven year old play soccer. Time goes by so fast. Wish I had another baby to cuddle!

Ain't that the truth. Our little man is three and a half and reminds me vigorously that he's not a baby, he's a boy - and we'd better not forget it.

Our daughter is having her first in April, so we'll soon have another baby to cuddle. They want a boy, I'm envisioning pink!!

They are sooo much fun and nothing could have prepared me for how different I felt about our grandson than I did my own children. Just a totally different kind of love, if I can put it that way.

Enjoy

bigrick

TUG Member
Reaction score
First you were the kid.
Then you were the parents of the kid.
Now you are the grandparents of the kid.
Perhaps one day you'll be the parents of the grandparents of the kid.

Every stage of life is a blessing! Enjoy the blessings you have!

Grand Vic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Dori,

Congratulations on the arrival of your new granddaughter. God saves a very special place in our hearts just for grandchildren that we never knew existed until we had them. They are the absolute joys of the world! Enjoy every single minute.

Vicky

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for your good wishes! We are so blessed to be new members of the Grandparents' Club!

Dori

grest

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
woohoo! I am living vicariously through you right now as we await our first granddaughter in January...you must be thrilled!
Connie