• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ARP Questions

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
My first set of points have hit my account. They are deeded at NH. So, I was trying to see what availability looked like in the 13-10 month window and I only have access to <10 month inventory for NH. Is this a glitch?

Just to be sure, my account was only activated this week. However, my account shows the deed at NH, so I'm a bit confused...

Thanks in advance for your help!

CruiseGuy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Panama City Beach, Bonnet Creek, and Royal Vista
You can't make ARP reservations online. You need to call owner services. The online system only shows availability beginning at 10 months, it doesn't show ARP availability.

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can't make ARP reservations online. You need to call owner services. The online system only shows availability beginning at 10 months, it doesn't show ARP availability.
Great! Thank you for your quick reply! I was hoping it was something like this.

Have a blessed day!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

squiggle

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resale arp

I had the impression that an owner, regardless of how the points were bought, alwYs had 13 month arp. I was told that resale points can only do the 10 month reservation even in units they're deeded at. Is this a new ruling or was I just lucky all these years?

Thanks

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I had the impression that an owner, regardless of how the points were bought, alwYs had 13 month arp. I was told that resale points can only do the 10 month reservation even in units they're deeded at. Is this a new ruling or was I just lucky all these years?

Thanks

WHO told you? The Sales' dudes and dudettes?

If their lips are move, they are a lying!

squiggle

TUG Member
Reaction score
WHO told you? The Sales' dudes and dudettes?

If their lips are move, they are a lying!

A dude alright. He even checked with the reservation line and with his boss. I guess I will try my luck again but will wait awhile to reserve my next yr's summer week Thanks for quick reply. Am relieved!!

dcdowden

TUG Member
Reaction score
You have ARP at 13 months at your home resort regardless of how you purchased the deeds. The only exception is if the original deed was for a fixed week that was later converted to points. In that case, you can only reserve the original fixed week and do not have the ability to pick any week via ARP at 13 months. As others have noted, you must call the reservation center to make an ARP reservation. It can't be done online currently.
Doug

PS - We stopped doing 'Owner Updates' several years ago, because I always got really annoyed when the sales people lied to us. I had one claim to call a special number for sales people to confirm their lie and also confirmed it with their boss. Of course as soon as I walked out, I called owner services and they confirmed that I was correct and the sales person was not.