• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Problem With Sorting in TUG Watchlist

urban5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Cancun
I reported a problem last year with sorting in the classifieds and it was fixed. Recently I was checking my current ads in the TUG Watch List and noticed that the problem is occurring only in the Royal Caribbean list. There are four ads that appear to be orphaned at the end of the list when an ascending sort is done, and this was the problem that occurred last year. It sorts correctly when entering the classifieds and filtering for Cancun, but not when entering through the Watch List. My ad is number 149493.

Thanks for any help with this.

[Not a bulletin board issue. Moving to 'About The Rest Of TUG' forum. -- mg]

Last edited by a moderator:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
shall look into it.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant actually reproduce this issue Urban, can you walk me thru the exact steps you take to get it?

urban5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Cancun
When I go to my TUG watch list and select Royal Caribbean then do an ascending sort by weeks there are four ads that are out of sequence and listed at the bottom of the list, one of which is my week 16. When I enter the market place and select Mexico, then set the filter for Cancun and do the ascending sort it works as it should and my ad is in the proper sequence.

I have four resorts(Royal Sands, Royal Islander, Royal Caribbean, Royal Haciendas) in my watch list and the Royal Caribbean is the only one that has the sorting problem.

If I recollect properly the same problem existed last year when entering the marketplace and you were able to correct the problem.

I have attached a screenshot showing the four ads after week 52 in my sorted watch list for the Royal Caribbean

Attachments

• watch list screenshot.doc
    145 KB · Views: 61

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ah ok, just to be clear the sorting in the marketplace is ok...its just your watch list that isnt displaying them in the proper order?

urban5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Cancun
That is correct, my concern is someone elses watch list may be doing the same.