• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2013 ] Stay Away Timshare Liquidators, LLC "TLC" in Las Vegas

LynnZ

Reaction score
Stay Away Timeshare Liquidators, LLC located 1050 E. Flamingo Rd, Suite N337, Las Vegas. This company takes advantage of buyers and tells lies and half truths and then has the buyers sign that the sale is final and that only what is written in the contract and not any verbal promises are the full extent of what you are agreeing to. Any victim of this timeshare resale company can join with us, we want to take a legal action against Timeshare Liquidators, LLC.

Thanks!

Last edited:

iamunique42

Reaction score
TLC Victim

My husband and I have also been a victim of Timeshare Liquidators, LLC, purchasing in January 2013. We've filed complaints with the BBB of Las Vegas and the State of Nevada Real Estate Division, and would be interested in being involved with a class action lawsuit.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
bbb wont do much for you...

make sure you file complaints with the atty general in both your state, and nevada.

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind these resale scammers are here today and gone to tomorrow.

Since class action attorneys typically get paid a percentage out of proceeds, they only take on cases where there are deep pockets.

I would doubt they have any insurance and the loot for the day gets moved out of LLC muy pronto.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Not only "not much", but actually "nothing at all"...

bbb wont do much for you... <snip>

Certainly true. For whatever reasons, some people apparently believe that the Better Business Bureau is a quasi-governmental entity and / or actually has some sort of authority or power. That is simply not the case. The BBB has absolutely no power or legal authority of any kind; BBB is just an organization / club for any and all commercial entities willing to pay a membership fee...

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind these resale scammers are here today and gone to tomorrow.

Since class action attorneys typically get paid a percentage out of proceeds, they only take on cases where there are deep pockets.

I would doubt they have any insurance and the loot for the day gets moved out of LLC muy pronto.

Exactly. Beyond there being criminal charges it is a complete waste of time. If you file a suit they can just start up another company.

This is more of a lesson of reading your agreement and understanding what you are signing. NV has tough rules for timeshare resale buyers and it is unfortunate but this lesson goes far beyond timeshares.

Last edited:

Centurion

Reaction score
Timeshare Liquidators used to be a PCC right? I wasn't aware they were getting into the listing biz.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
They are selling "used" inventory in a developer style presentation, Nevada rescission law doesn't apply to resale's

John Hanley

Banned
Reaction score
One should surely be aware of such companies who try to lure you with false promises and should file a legal action against it with an experienced attorney.

catalog returns

Last edited by a moderator:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
One should surely be aware of such companies who try to lure you with false promises and should file a legal action against it with an experienced attorney.[/URL]

This is bad advice that will only multiply the losses. File complaints with the attorney general and learn to read every word you sign and ignore verbal promises.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
An observation...

This is bad advice that will only multiply the losses. File complaints with the attorney general and learn to read every word you sign and ignore verbal promises.

I agree wholeheartedly, but am not sure the "advice" post cited ("first post" on "first day" of TUG registration) was actually serious in the first place. If intended to be legitimate and / or substantive input, why include the odd accompanying "catalog returns" link in a very first post? Maybe a spammer "test run"? :shrug::confused::shrug:

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly, but am not sure the "advice" post cited ("first post" on "first day" of TUG registration) was actually serious in the first place. If intended to be legitimate and / or substantive input, why include the odd accompanying "catalog returns" link in a very first post? Maybe a spammer "test run"? :shrug::confused::shrug:

Good point!

newbie88jo

Reaction score
web address to NV senators and 800-992-0900 for help.

Here are some contact information that might be helpful:
http://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/Legislator/A/Senate/
Elected representatives do not like the public be taken advantage of.
They will not know unless people tell them what happened to them.
It may not change your outcome, but will help in preventing others from falling victim.

Bad press and exposure from elected representative will have far greater and lasting effects than a bbs post. The bbs posts can be a call to action.

http://red.state.nv.us/forms/514.pdf
a statement of fact for a complaint to the RE board.

LynnP

Reaction score
Timeshare Liquidatror, LLC 1050 Flamingo Rd Las Vegas

Stay Away Timeshare Liquidators, LLC located 1050 E. Flamingo Rd, Suite N337, Las Vegas. This company takes advantage of buyers and tells lies and half truths and then has the buyers sign that the sale is final and that only what is written in the contract and not any verbal promises are the full extent of what you are agreeing to. Any victim of this timeshare resale company can join with us, we want to take a legal action against Timeshare Liquidators, LLC.

Thanks!

We have also been taken by this company!. The sales pitch was that they were to release us of the ownership of our current timeshare, IF we purchased, a new timeshare through Timeshare liquidator. this commitment was in April 2012, as as of today we still own TWO timeshares, as they never did release us from the ownership of the current timeshare we have in Ontario. I want to participate in a class action suit against Timeshare liquidator, just not sure how to get this started.
Feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to work together to help the many victims of this croocked company.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have also been taken by this company!. The sales pitch was that they were to release us of the ownership of our current timeshare, IF we purchased, a new timeshare through Timeshare liquidator. this commitment was in April 2012, as as of today we still own TWO timeshares, as they never did release us from the ownership of the current timeshare we have in Ontario. I want to participate in a class action suit against Timeshare liquidator, just not sure how to get this started.
Feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to work together to help the many victims of this croocked company.

Sorry you were taken advantage of. The truth is that there will be no 'class action'. No law firm will undertake a lawsuit if there is no money to retreive either for the losers or themselves.

Furthermore, Nevada law protects timeshare resellers by disallowing rescission, or a cooling off period before the sale is final.

At this stage, to avoid spending even more money uselessly, consider listing you unwanted TSs on TUG or Redweek, and getting shed of the obligation yourself. DO NOT spend more money upfront to any reseller. They are all a scam. Legit brokers take their commission at closing.

Best wishes.

Jim

channimal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Certainly true. For whatever reasons, some people apparently believe that the Better Business Bureau is a quasi-governmental entity and / or actually has some sort of authority or power. That is simply not the case. The BBB has absolutely no power or legal authority of any kind; BBB is just an organization / club for any and all commercial entities willing to pay a membership fee...

this +1 ... I look at BBB.org as being a gimped Angie's list where you only get to see negative information IF someone has actually taken the time to file a complaint. Otherwise, any company listing on BBB.org is a crap-shoot like the yellow pages

Williejs

Reaction score
I just got taken by them. Not too bad (everything being relative) - just did the $895 "special" to try it out and get locked in. Well, as predicted you can't book anything. Would like to get my money back. They are crooks.

LynnP

Reaction score
Ripped off by Timeshare liquidators, 1050 Flamingo rd, suite N337, las Vegas

Thanks!
I would love to be part of a class action lawsuit with this company. They conned us into purchasing a new property, and would take our old timeshare as trade in. they never did release us of the current timeshare and we now own 2 timeshares. this is breach of contract and misrepresentation by them. I have contact the BBB and they were not able to help us.
I would be happy to give my email address, out side of this forum, just not sure how to do this.
Lynn P

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would love to be part of a class action lawsuit with this company. They conned us into purchasing a new property, and would take our old timeshare as trade in. they never did release us of the current timeshare and we now own 2 timeshares. this is breach of contract and misrepresentation by them. I have contact the BBB and they were not able to help us.
I would be happy to give my email address, out side of this forum, just not sure how to do this.
Lynn P

Well, if they put that in writing then that would be considered a breach of contract. If it's not in writing then you're plum out of luck.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

gypsykate

TUG Member
Reaction score
Timeshare liquidators

Just a head's up -- there is another business under the name of Timeshare Liquidators, with Caron Cook and is based out of California. It is not the same business as the one with that name in Las Vegas.

Caron has a different business model and has been in business 17 years, reselling timeshares. She does not charge an upfront fee and I just had a good conversation with her about selling a timeshare. She has had a AAA rating with the Southern CA BBB in the past, but they no longer operate out of So.CA. She really seems on the up and up and is distressed about the bad press she gets from all the complaints regarding the Nevada business.

Reaction score
Approached and considering

Just a head's up -- there is another business under the name of Timeshare Liquidators, with Caron Cook and is based out of California. It is not the same business as the one with that name in Las Vegas.

Caron has a different business model and has been in business 17 years, reselling timeshares. She does not charge an upfront fee and I just had a good conversation with her about selling a timeshare. She has had a AAA rating with the Southern CA BBB in the past, but they no longer operate out of So.CA. She really seems on the up and up and is distressed about the bad press she gets from all the complaints regarding the Nevada business.

What is the information for Caron? Where can we look up her business?

Reaction score
How to cancel

If you bought from them, then went home and researched them and saw this thread, and want to cancel, they will lie to you and tell you that you didn't buy a timeshare, but a vacation club membership, so the rescission period doesn't apply to you, and that you've signed a no refund/cancellation contract. Well, if you did buy a timeshare, by Nevada laws, you have 5 business days to cancel. If you join a vacation club, you have 3. Either way, you can cancel, just do so quickly. Hope it helped someone. My husband found this, which I'm sharing to help others: http://www.justanswer.com/real-esta...ased-timeshare-saturday-2-1-14-yesterday.html. I also sent emails to CA, NV attorney generals and NV legislatures, so that these liars can be shut down.

drake123

Reaction score
Thanks mystiquemirage for the info. I just sent my request to cancel along with the nv statues in referenced within the time period. Pending to contact the nv state attny and mn state attny. Just wondering what was the outcome of your results?

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the information for Caron? Where can we look up her business?

This is the info for Caryn. She is totally legit as I've purchased from her in the past. Very professional.

Caryn Cook

Timeshare Liquidators
9385 Navajo Trail,
Morongo Valley, CA, 92256

A + Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau
California Real Estate License #01099674
Charter Member of the LTRBA
800-320-2345
760-864-7207
Fax: 760-406 9853
www.timeshare-resales.net