• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Fantastic News / Jumping for Joy!!

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
Great news!! I know how it feels when those lab reports come back good!!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Right On !! Good for you.

Bill

DebBrown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Excellent news, Shaggy! I'm so pleased for you. :)

Deb

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Excellent news!!!! Very happy for you.

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Such wonderful news! So, so happy for you!

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shaggy,
When I read very good news like this, it really sheds light on what is truly most important in life: Our health.

Congratulations!

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shaggy,

It seems like the last two years have been filled with reports of illness, and passings.

I am SO happy to hear the great news.

....Almost totally for your sake (but selfishly for my sake as well--- just to hear a really positive health report.)

I am SO glad you posted----it helped ME!!

Best wishes,
Pat

Pat, I'm happy that I made YOU Happy!! ( but not as happy as I am happy) lol
There has been so much bad news as you said and that is one reason I posted this. I have a friend / tugger who is really struggling with her health right now and I really feel so bad for her and almost guilty to pass this good news on, but I'm glad I did. shaggy

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
It must feel as thought the gray cloud has lifted and the sun is shining on your shoulders once again! Congratulations!

I'll be happy to take you out of for the celebratory beverage of your choice, if you ever want to meet. :) (I work in W-S.)

Amy, would love to meet you!! I'll take u up on that!!. Just PM me and we'll get together. shaggy

shagnut

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you so much for all your heartfelt wishes and blessings. I am truly lucky to have a great group of friends like you to spread good news with.

Hugs, Shaggy

DonnaD

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree Vacation Club
Great news

Shaggy,
I always enjoy reading your posts and I too feel your joy. Thanks for sharing your great news. Scares like yours remind us to embrace each day of good health and really LIVE the life we intend to live. God bless you with continued good reports.
DonnaD:cheer: :cheer:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Here's to good health!

Shaggy,
When I read very good news like this, it really sheds light on what is truly most important in life: Our health.

Congratulations!

Amen to that!

Congratulations Shaggy, great news (thanks for sharing)!

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your happy news. We always need more happy news. I hope good health will sustain you for a long and bliss-filled life.

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Fantastic, Lesley! CLL is so much more benign than ALL or AML. Even so, make sure to do those yearly checkups.

Fern

I posted this on Facebook and deceided I should do it here. Some of you know I was diagnosed with CLL (Chronic lymphacitic leukemia) about 2 1/2 yrs ago but it was in stage 0. It scared the h out of me because my brother had died from that. I was being checked every six months and Monday when I went the Dr. said my counts have gone down ( still higher than the normal person) He said he didn't think I would EVER need treatment since it hadn't manifested by now it probably wouldn't. I will still need to be checked every year . He told me when I was first diagnosed that one out of three would not need treatment. I asked him if he remembered what I had told him that very first day-- that I was going to be the ONE!!! We both grinned and I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and said see ya next year!! Happy travels!!

It's like a black cloud has lifted and I feel so so blessed. I tried to not think about it and thought as I would make plans for another trip, is this the trip I might have to cancel?

Thanks to all of my friends for keeping the positive thoughts flowing!!

Hugs, shaggy

Jaybee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shaggy! I missed your post on Facebook, but what great news! Another prayer answered! I'm so happy for you, but I should remind you to be very careful jumping for joy. Watch the legs, now, hear? LOL! (I'm jumping for joy for you, so you don't have to.) XXXOOO Big fat hugs to you! Jean

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Good news

That's fantastic, Leslie!

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas
Big smiles up here and so happy to hear good news. :)

Brian

KauaiMark

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Marriott Beach Club
Where's a "like" button when you need one?

Great news, indeed!

Htoo0

TUG Member
Reaction score
That's great to hear. My mother's been fighting some form of chronic leukemia for a few years now. Apparently, they've told her there's no cure in her case but it shouldn't be fatal either. (As long as she keeps up the treatment.) I'm glad you don't need to go through any of that.