• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2010 ] DVC RCI codes

levatino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does Anyone know if the the RCI resort codes for all the Disney resorts are compiled in one place on TUG? I can't seem to find it.

Or I guess, can anyone list them?

Thanks,
Paul

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The DVC codes are DV01-DV10.

The Orlando ones are (DV01,DV02,DV03,DV05,DV06,DV08,DV09):

DV01 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
DV02 - Disney's Beach Club Villas
DV03 - Disney's Boaardwalk Villas
DV05 - Disney's Old Key West Resort
DV06 - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
DV08 - The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
DV09 - Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Hilton Head, SC:

DV04 - Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort

Vero Beach, FL:

DV07 - Disney's Vero Beach Resort

California:

DV10 - The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

levatino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Would it make sense to add this to the stickies at the top of the page?

rfinnegan

Reaction score
dv10

DV10 code doesn't work on RCI - how did you find the resort? no keyword works, etc. - are they making it hard on purpose here?

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
If you go to the RCI online Resort Directory and search for the keyword "Disney", then sort the results by Resort ID and look for the "DVxx" IDs. They include:

The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (#DV10)
Anaheim, CA 92802, USA [map resort]

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas (#DV11)
Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707, USA [map resort]

Interesting side note: In the rental ID's (RDxx instead of DVxx) for DVC resorts, Aulani weeks are coded for both RD11 (5 night Aulani rental) and RD12 (5 night Ocean View Aulani rental). See:

5 Night, Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas (#RD11)

5 Night Ocean View, Aulani, Disney Vacation Club (#RD12)

This makes me wonder whether there will eventually be a separate DVC exchange ID (DV12) showing up for exchanging into DVC (Aulani - Ocean View). If so, then DVC Grand Floridian will like eventually be assigned DV13 for its RCI ID#. But if not, then DVC Grand Floridian could eventually be assigned either DV12 or DV13. :shrug:

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Question - when you put in an OGS into a weeks account. Do you put them all? I can see some resorts have two codes RD and DV. Then there are the other ones for the 3-4 nights.

ineedavacation33

TUG Member
Reaction score
Question - when you put in an OGS into a weeks account. Do you put them all? I can see some resorts have two codes RD and DV. Then there are the other ones for the 3-4 nights.

You do not need to use the RD codes, use the DV codes. I believe the RDs are for cash/rental vacations, they are not exchanges. The codes for the 3 and 4 days at OKW and SSR are for exchanges, but only use them if you'd be looking for that length of stay rather than the normal 7.

pnkbekki

TUG Member
Reaction score
Grand Floridian Code

Don't know if anyone else has seen this...

They have the Villas at Grand Floridian up on the RCI site - DV12

They have it listed under "Lake Buena Vista" area instead of "Walt Disney World". (I accidently clicked on the wrong area and it popped up!)

marsh0013

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has seen this...

They have the Villas at Grand Floridian up on the RCI site - DV12

They have it listed under "Lake Buena Vista" area instead of "Walt Disney World". (I accidently clicked on the wrong area and it popped up!)

Thanks for posting this! Not that there's a chance in hell it will be available, but I just added it to my OGS just in case.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
It's easy to look in the RCI directory for DVC codes.