• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

interesting auction on ebay

yumdrey

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw this auction on ebay.
Is it a new business model of PCC? Or they are legit?
Seems like the seller is Galaxy Transfer Solutions and they guarantee getting rid of buyer's TS.
Here's the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...88683&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

And below is from their listing:

Our program is simple:
Your account with the resort must be current with no outstanding fees, mortgages, special assessments or liens. If Maintenance Fees are due within 180 days, they must be paid and you have the option of retaining use for another year.
A Timeshare Property Information form will be emailed to you at close of auction for you to complete and email back to us.
After review, we will send you a Transfer of Ownership Agreement form for signature authorization.
Return the signed Transfer of Ownership Agreement form along with a copy of the property recorded deed by fax.
Galaxy Transfer Solutions, LLC will create a new deed transferring the property from you to us and mail it to you for signature(s) and notarization.
Return the signed and notarized deed to Galaxy Transfer Solutions, LLC with applicable payment (via paypal, credit card or certified funds.) (the fee schedule will be sent to you with the Timeshare Property Information form. The $99.99 fee will be part of the total fee.)
Galaxy Transfer Solutions, LLC will complete the deeding process transferring the ownership out of you name. A copy of the recorded deed will be emailed to you.
The ownership transfer process will take approximately 45 business days to complete. Once the resort transfer is done, an email of the resort notification will be sent to you.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw this auction on ebay.
Is it a new business model of PCC? Or they are legit?
Seems like the seller is Galaxy Transfer Solutions and they guarantee getting rid of buyer's TS.
Here's the listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...88683&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

And below is from their listing:

Our program is simple:
Your account with the resort must be current with no outstanding fees, mortgages, special assessments or liens. If Maintenance Fees are due within 180 days, they must be paid and you have the option of retaining use for another year.
A Timeshare Property Information form will be emailed to you at close of auction for you to complete and email back to us.
After review, we will send you a Transfer of Ownership Agreement form for signature authorization.
Return the signed Transfer of Ownership Agreement form along with a copy of the property recorded deed by fax.
Galaxy Transfer Solutions, LLC will create a new deed transferring the property from you to us and mail it to you for signature(s) and notarization.
Return the signed and notarized deed to Galaxy Transfer Solutions, LLC with applicable payment (via paypal, credit card or certified funds.) (the fee schedule will be sent to you with the Timeshare Property Information form. The $99.99 fee will be part of the total fee.)
Galaxy Transfer Solutions, LLC will complete the deeding process transferring the ownership out of you name. A copy of the recorded deed will be emailed to you.
The ownership transfer process will take approximately 45 business days to complete. Once the resort transfer is done, an email of the resort notification will be sent to you.

I am guessing that just as with other similar companies, they will only take intervals that have at least some value, or can be deeded back to the resort.

JMAESD84

TUG Member
Reaction score
It could also be that they have created a judgement proof entity, an LLC in this case, and plan to transfer many valueless timeshares to the LLC. Where the LLC will become a very S.....L......O......W or non-payer.

D

drivable

ebay said:

Once the auction closes, you will be sent the Timeshare Property Information form. We will notify you within 24 hours of your approval. Unfortunately, there are some properties we do not take. If your property is one we do not transfer, we will refund your $99.99 fee immediately. If you have a Marriott, Hilton, Sheraton or WorldMark Timeshare, email us immediately for special pricing! Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us!
Seems to me it's just another advertising venue where unless you have what they deem a highly prized timeshare (where their fees may be less).... their paperwork will say you owe an additional $3400 in fees.

walshq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you follow-up on this and do you know their address?

bilfbr245

TUG Member
Reaction score
The fact that the company does not disclose its fee until the $99.99 is already paid seems like a clear indication to me that this is a scam.

Kola

TUG Member
Reaction score
What do you think about such feedbacks as: incredible, ourstanding, super fast, super smooth,... all FIVE star ratings... hey, I wish I could be that good!:p :ignore:

Jya-Ning

TUG Member
Reaction score
What do you think about such feedbacks as: incredible, ourstanding, super fast, super smooth,... all FIVE star ratings... hey, I wish I could be that good!:p :ignore:

Look like recently all with GI Joe toy the seller sold?

Jya-Ning

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing Walter just woke from his New Year celebration:rofl:

Probably so and has a hell of a surprise coming.

Walter also doesn't pay attention to the MF's he pays and has misrepresented them.

Perhaps he could offer to pay his divorce lawyer by signing over the TS as he dreams on.

theduffster

TUG Member
Reaction score
I keep looking at timeshares on Ebay, and I'm interested in Wyndham ones especially. But I've never seen this one yet, no wonder, because I'm searching for "Wyndham", not "windum"!!

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
I keep looking at timeshares on Ebay, and I'm interested in Wyndham ones especially. But I've never seen this one yet, no wonder, because I'm searching for "Wyndham", not "windum"!!

I don't think you guys are very funny, making fun of my ad... gosh!!!

:)

carl2591

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
guess after the GI joe thing stopped they needed another way to make money.. so why not rip off timeshare owners..

all the feedback if for the GI joe stuff not the timeshare stuff..

slick way to make you look good on paper, and make people trust you for the SCAM...

bet they take so long to do the deal or not, the time to put feedback in past and you are not able to post negative comments..warning the rest of the lambs heading to slaughter. :bawl:

ebay sucks for that.

carl2591

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.

DEROS

TUG Member
Reaction score
No Feedback

I started to read the sellers feedback, and there is no feedback on this service. The feedback is for selling GI Joe type merchandise.

If it is a Scam, no one has given it a negative feedback. Then again, there could be no negative feedback because no one is falling for their Scam.

Deros