• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana Villages resort map?

Loriannf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these that they could scan and email me? We'll be going there in August and I would like an idea where things are.

Thanks.

Lori

P.S. Maybe we can set up a collection of resort maps for Starwood much like they're doing on the Marriott threads. I'd be happy to add my WSJ.

L

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
if you post the info..or email it to me at tug@tug2.net Ill include it in the review page.

bigbillf

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were just there and unfortunately VV was handing out pretty crappy photo copies of the resort map. I could barely read it so I just threw it out day one. However, the resort is not very large and main section are buildings in a circle surrounding a lake and the main pools and activity center are at the resort entrance. All buildings are well marked and plenty of parking spaces. It is pretty easy to figure out. The Key's section is off the main section in the rear and they have an activity center and looked like a smaller pool. The newest section (buildings 27-30) are being contructed to the right as you enter the main gate and does not look like they have any activities built there yet.

The resort is on Internation Drive just past Vineland Rd.? (near Publix, Orlando Premium Outlets and Dixie Stampede) real easy to get to/from the Airport and to Sea World and pretty close to 535 for Disney.

Loriannf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info

Bill:

What I was really trying to determine is what location would be best for two families with 4 children? And, is one of the pools zero-entry (there's an 18 month old on the trip)?

Thanks.

Lori

Pedro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bill:

What I was really trying to determine is what location would be best for two families with 4 children? And, is one of the pools zero-entry (there's an 18 month old on the trip)?

Thanks.

Lori
Yes, there is a zero-entry pool. On that section of the pool the water is just knee-deep, perfect for babies and todlers.

bigbillf

TUG Member
Reaction score
I went to Star Central and they have a map of the original section. We were in building 7 and it was a short walk to the pool. In fact with kids, bring some bread or Cheerios and you can feed some ducks on the way. Buildings 1 through 8 all seem to have easy access to the main pool/activity center. Even 9 and 10 are a bit farther but still not too far.

I attached a jpg file of the resort map of the original section.

As far as attractions, Sea World is only an easy couple minutes away.

Enjoy your stay.

Bigbillf

PS The kiddie section of the pool is between "M" and "H" in the resort map.

Attachments

• V Villages.JPG
    V Villages.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

jannino

Reaction score
This map does not include the new buildings which are to the right of the main pool. Note that there is a large area behind these new buildings where they are working on putting up more new buildings and a new pool which I was told will have slides. What disturbed me was the fact that management counld not tell me how many buikdings would go up and when, only that it was based on how many they sold. Not a good situation to buy into, which we declined during our preview stay last month.

bward

TUG Member
Reaction score
Location of VV Amelia

Hi CMF,

None of the buildings in that resort map represent VV Amelia. That's all the original VV Bella phase.

Looking at the map, VV Amelia is across the parking lot from Building One.

If you want to find the new VV Keys section, that's also not on the map.
Look between VV Bella's buildings 3 and 4 and you'll see a small road.
That road leads to VV Keys.

I also cannot believe Starwood hasn't updated their VV map. Maybe they are waiting until ammenties like the new full service restaurant are up and running before they draw it all up. That's just a guess.

The grills, I believe, are charcoal.

bward

Which one?
And, are the BBQ grills charcoal or gas?

Thanks,
Charles