• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New diamond resorts information group has formed

TheLatbrats

TUG Member
Reaction score
We at DRI FRIENDS WORLD WIDE would like to extend an invitation to all Diamond Resort International owners to come and take a look at our new DRI group. We are friendly, informal and love to share our experiences, thoughts, questions and yes even disappointments with Diamond International. Grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair and take a peek at DRI FRIENDS WORLD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/322787654592856/

Charlie Angel

Reaction score
It has only been going a couple of days but already looks far superior to anything else like it I have seen. Very light, friendly and helpful. A nice site to belong to to discuss your DRI ownership and holidays in general. I am glad I jumped on board.

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
TUG is still the best, partly because of the web server software that's specifically designed for forums. Facebook has the advantage that it's easier to find, but it makes it hard to organize and search forum topics.

Charlie Angel

Reaction score
TUG is still the best, partly because of the web server software that's specifically designed for forums. Facebook has the advantage that it's easier to find, but it makes it hard to organize and search forum topics.
It is horses for courses. As they say in their welcome message "there is something out there to suit everyone." The early signs are that it is the most welcoming and friendly Facebook DRI forum around. It's a complimentary site and not set up in competition with any other site on FB or elsewhere, especially TUG. Have a look and judge for yourself maybe?

kalima

TUG Member
Reaction score
strange...

I am one of the admin there....we usually send a pm asking if owner or employee of dri etc...we try to keep it members only and some FB pages may look suspicious to us so we then ask questions...please send your request again and perhaps a msg advising you are owners and not employees....:D

kalima

TUG Member
Reaction score
fb name

actually if you don't mind what are your fb names and I will let the other admins know...sorry for the inconvenience we are just trying to accept quality rather than quantity and we have had a few dri employees trying to get in...I know that we can't stop them all but we do our best:) Hope to see you both on our site! It really is a good one:)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we are all for owners sharing information any way they can!

Good luck with the group! make sure you like the tug facebook page so we can find this and return the favor!

kalima

TUG Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Brian!

I refer to TUG all the time I love this site! I have learned lots here and also on our page...I tell people all the time to come check out TUG:) Thank you:):)

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have change my mind. I am staying with TUG.

kalima

TUG Member
Reaction score
Confused

I just want to clarify...we are not trying to make people choose between groups...the more knowledge we all have the more powerful we all are:) I love TUG and am a member of the FB group also...Thanks!:)

post-it

TUG Member
Reaction score
actually if you don't mind what are your fb names and I will let the other admins know...sorry for the inconvenience we are just trying to accept quality rather than quantity and we have had a few dri employees trying to get in...I know that we can't stop them all but we do our best:) Hope to see you both on our site! It really is a good one:)

I did receive a message today, thanks

lvdj

Reaction score
Can this group help me with my "issue" with DRI?

Hi, if I join this FB group, can I get help to give away my DRI Time Share there?
Thanks.

TheLatbrats

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dri friend worldwide update

We are proud to announce that in less than two months of giving birth to our group "DRI Friends Worldwide" on Facebook we have gained over 500 members.

The Admin of this global site are so thrill with the participation of our members. We are here to share ideas, advice, pictures and make friends. We all have one common denominator and that is Diamond Resorts International.

if you are an owner at Diamond please consider joining our group. Go to Facebook type DRI Friends Worldwide in the search area on the top left hand-side. Then pour a cup of your favorite drink, pull up a chair and see what we are all about.:cheer: