• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2017 Fox Run week not showing in II - anyone else?

ondeadlin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Typically my fixed week 4 Fox Run unit shows up in my II account two years prior to check-in. So, for example, I was able to use the 2016 week in December of 2014 for an exchange that started last Friday and which I'm currently enjoying.

I haven't had to pay the MFs in advance or do anything for the week to show up in the account and do searches with it (although, of course, I would have to pay the fees if I used it for an exchange).

But for whatever reason, the 2017 week hasn't shown up two years in advance.

I was wondering if anyone else with a fixed Fox Run week can see their 2017 week in II? Thanks in advance for any help!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I was wondering if it somehow is due to the sunset clause for Fox Run, but that isn't supposed to happen until 2020.

ondeadlin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Really strange. I've owned other fixed weeks and they always pop into the account two years in advance. I will follow up and report back if I get some sort of an explanation.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Jeanette Elliott at Foxrun is absolutely excellent to communicate with. I'm not sure if her email address is actually on their website. If anybody is looking for it, drop me and PM and I'll give it to you, if it's not publicly available.

If the issue is on Foxrun's end, she'd be the person to talk to about it.

Bev

chalee94

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if it somehow is due to the sunset clause for Fox Run, but that isn't supposed to happen until 2020.

Sorry about the lazy, slightly tangential question, but does anyone know if Fairways of the Mountain has a similar sunset clause?

I haven't hit my week yet to see if FWM is still showing up in II for 2017 or not.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Sorry about the lazy, slightly tangential question, but does anyone know if Fairways of the Mountain has a similar sunset clause?

I haven't hit my week yet to see if FWM is still showing up in II for 2017 or not.

The date would be on your deed. Though I think it is 2028. Check out this thread.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts

Yes, it does. On my deed for Fairways it says the year 2028 as of which date said estate shall terminate unless extended . . .

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
I used to own a Fairways deed that had been converted into Wyndham points. Wonder how the sunset clause will affect Wyndham points owners at Foxrun and Fairways? :ponder:

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
Need info on sunset clause

I always knew it was there but paid no attention. Can another Foxrun owner let me know what will happen? Do we lose it?

Thanks

Anita

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I always knew it was there but paid no attention. Can another Foxrun owner let me know what will happen? Do we lose it?

Thanks

Anita

Read through the thread linked in Post #7, some details in there about what will happen. Need to read your deed and CC&R documents for the condo.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I don't own at Foxrun anymore but am curious if anybody found out what happened. Feel free to drop me a PM if you don't mind, just to satisfy my curiousity and thanks.

chalee94

TUG Member
Reaction score
my 2017 Fairways week hasn't shown up yet either and i'm now within 2 years of travel.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called Foxrun and Interval. The guy I talked to at Interval seemed to know what he was talking about. He said that if the 2017 week showed up and then disappeared (someone on a Foxrun group I subscribe to confirmed that 2017 was there at one point) then it was definitely recalled by the resort. He said that it can still be deposited if you call in. He also said that this happens all the time, usually because the exact check-in dates are being tweaked by the resorts. The weeks will show back up when the resort releases them back...that was my understanding of what he said.

Also, in terms of ACs...they are focused on the first 4 months of 2016 right now (Jan-April), but that ends in 2 days and then there should be another promotion for later in the year. In other words, sit tight if you are waiting on that summer AC like I am. He assured me that this is a desirable area and resort and should get an AC.

Lastly, someone at Foxrun called me back. While she couldn't speak to the 2017 week disappearing, she was able to tell me that my fears that this had to do with 2020 were unfounded. They are independent things. Also, I asked about 2020, and they have their lawyers working on it, it will go to a vote, and they really don't think anything will change. They think Foxrun will be extended likely in 5 or 10 year intervals. Now this is obviously just someone's opinion, but she sounded confident.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
The AC dates (Jan-April only) was not the truth. I have had offers for Jun 18-Aug 19 for my Marriott Baronly Beach (2015 and 2016), Marriott Manor Club (2015 and 2016), Marriott Willow Ridge(2015 only), Park Plaza (Park City)(2015 and 2015), and Suites at Hershey (2015 only) all due by June 28, 2015 for at least the last 2 months. Nothing for my Foxrun 2016 within those dates. I don't still own most of those weeks but I keep them in my II account to check various trading power weeks. Maybe after June 28 there will be additional offers for 2016.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
The AC dates (Jan-April only) was not the truth. I have had offers for Jun 18-Aug 19 for my Marriott Baronly Beach (2015 and 2016), Marriott Manor Club (2015 and 2016), Marriott Willow Ridge(2015 only), Park Plaza (Park City)(2015 and 2015), and Suites at Hershey (2015 only) all due by June 28, 2015 for at least the last 2 months. Nothing for my Foxrun 2016 within those dates. I don't still own most of those weeks but I keep them in my II account to check various trading power weeks. Maybe after June 28 there will be additional offers for 2016.

I assumed he just meant Foxrun when he said they were focused on Jan-April for ACs. Maybe he did mean everything, in which case that can't be correct because of what you've seen with your other resorts. I'm going to just sit tight on my week for a while...I've never waited this long for an AC, but I have faith that that week will get one eventually.