• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Have you received II AC offer for deposit?

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have always received an offer from II for my Williamsburg units. I have been sitting on my July 2017 weeks waiting for the offer, but nothing yet.

Anyone else get one for Williamsburg are yet?

Do you own a location that always received one in the past, but not anymore? Wondering if II is reducing these offers.

I would really like to get these units deposited into II or RCI - but the AC is what I am looking for. (and yes, I know they are limited, but we travel to Orlando a couple times of year and can always use them there). So, they are worth it for us.

shellmo1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I too usually get an offer at this time of year. I am waiting on depositing my 2 weeks also. I own in Lake Tahoe. I usually use at least one of my AC's for Branson each summer There was an offer in the Spring which didn't work for me as my weeks get 150 TDI in July and I always book and deposit 150 TDI weeks to get the best trading power. The Spring offer ended on June 26th just in time for the new upgrade fees. So maybe they did the push for deposits early before the new fees could result in fewer deposits? I am still "waiting and seeing"

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
We have not been offered anything for our 2017 summer Lake Lure units and we've always been offered AC's in the past.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We did get ours about two months ago, so they haven't disappeared. However, I know that II is very worried that our resort will dual-affiliate, so that might be why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not yet on my Foxrun summer 2017 week. Last year I got it really late though, like Nov I think.

Polly Metallic

Official TUG Pool Recruiter
TUG Member
Reaction score
I get one every year for my Hawaii week but years ago I could give them any week, and in my current offer they specify April to August. I own a fall floating week so that's no help. And the ACs have become so worthless lately I would probably let it expire unused anyway. Usually the kind of weeks you can get wit the AC can be purchased as a getaway for about the same price and it's less hassle to do that.

shellmo1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just showed up in my units this morning:hi:. They are getting more restricted all the time, but I can usually get a week in Branson. We love Table Rock Lake and live in MO so I look for a resort on the lake. Only a 5 hour drive...

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up on my Foxrun within the past few days. I'll deposit today and then I can tell if it's more retricted than normal.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Woo hoo. AC offer showing up now. I will pay my maintenance fees tomorrow and deposit my units in a few days.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up on my Foxrun within the past few days. I'll deposit today and then I can tell if it's more retricted than normal.

Received mine and still very restricted. I deposited a very strong week (has pulled Crystal Shores outside of Marriott preference, Atlantis April weeks). The trend of excluding Marriott's (most of them) continues.

"This certificate may not be used to travel to your Home Resort.

Certificate may not be used for the following AREAS.Mexico, Puerto Vallarta From:18DEC To:31DEC,Mexico, Acapulco From:18DEC To:31DEC,Spain, Balearic Islands From:25DEC To:31DEC,Spain, Canaries, Tenerife From:18DEC To:31DEC,Austria, Alps From:18DEC To:31DEC,Spain, Canaries, Fuerteventura From:18DEC To:31DEC,Israel, Central and Northern From:18DEC To:31DEC,Norway From:25DEC To:31DEC,England, London,Mexico, Riviera Maya From:18DEC To:31DEC,Vermont From:18DEC To:31DEC,New Hampshire Central From:18DEC To:31DEC,Massachusetts, Berkshires From:25DEC To:31DEC,New Hampshire, Lakes Winnipesaukee & Win From:25DEC To:31DEC,Maine, Western From:18DEC To:31DEC,Rhode Island, Newport & Block Island From:18DEC To:31DEC,Massachusetts, Boston,Ontario, Muskoka From:25DEC To:31DEC,Ontario, Calabogie From:18DEC To:31DEC,Ontario, Shanty Bay From:18DEC To:31DEC,Pennsylvania, Poconos From:25DEC To:31DEC,South Carolina, Murrells Inlet Area From:25DEC To:31DEC,South Carolina, Myrtle Beach Area From:25DEC To:31DEC,South Carolina, Hilton Head From:25DEC To:31DEC,North Carolina, Atlantic Beach From:18DEC To:31DEC,Virginia, Shenandoah From:25DEC To:31DEC,Virginia, Virginia Beach From:25DEC To:31DEC,Virginia, Williamsburg From:25DEC To:31DEC,Tennessee, Gatlinburg From:18DEC To:31DEC,Louisiana, New Orleans From:18DEC To:31DEC,Florida, Daytona Beach Area From:25DEC To:31DEC,Florida, Cocoa Beach From:25DEC To:31DEC,Florida, Vero/Treasure Coast,Florida, The Palm Beaches,Florida, Miami,Florida, Miami Beach,Florida, Fort Lauderdale Coast,Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Western,Florida, Central,Florida, Upper Keys,Florida, Lower Keys,Florida, Key West,Florida, Naples & Marco Island,Florida, Punta Gorda,Florida, Fort Myers,Florida, Sarasota Area & Englewood,Florida, Tampa Bay,Florida, Panhandle From:25DEC To:31DEC,Arizona, Phoenix Area From:18DEC To:31DEC,Arizona, Sedona From:18DEC To:31DEC,Arizona, Rim Country From:18DEC To:31DEC,Indiana From:25DEC To:31DEC,Wisconsin, Northern From:18DEC To:31DEC,Wisconsin, Door County From:18DEC To:31DEC,Colorado, Aspen,Utah, Park City and Snowbird From:18DEC To:31DEC,Montana, Fairmont From:18DEC To:31DEC,Nevada, Las Vegas,California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe From:18DEC To:31DEC,Nevada, Reno From:25DEC To:31DEC,Nevada, Mesquite From:25DEC To:31DEC,California, Southern Coast,California, Anaheim,California, Palm Springs & Palm Desert From:25DEC To:31DEC,California, San Diego Area,California, Clear Lake,California, Northern National Forests,California, San Francisco,California, Napa Valley,California, Monterey Area,Israel, Eilat From:25DEC To:31DEC,Lebanon, Beirut From:18DEC To:31DEC,Hawaii, Oahu,Hawaii, Maui,Hawaii, Kauai,Hawaii, Molokai,Hawaii, Big Island,Thailand, Bangkok,Thailand, Phuket,New Zealand, Turangi From:18DEC To:31DEC,Mexico, Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit From:18DEC To:31DEC,Bahamas, Nassau,Bahamas, Freeport From:25DEC To:31DEC,Puerto Rico,U.S. Virgin Islands, St. John,U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Thomas,St. Lucia,Barbados,St. Kitts and Nevis,Guatemala From:18DEC To:31DEC,Venezuela, Central Coast From:25DEC To:31DEC,Ecuador From:18DEC To:31DEC,

Certificate may not be used for the following RESORTS.Franz Klammer Lodge,Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara,Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos,Hyatt Mountain Lodge,Hyatt Main Street Station,Northstar Lodge, Hyatt Residence Club,Residences at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek,Hyatt High Sierra Lodge,Harbour Town Yacht Club,Hyatt Escala Lodge at Park City,Hyatt Pinon Pointe,Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch,Lakeside Terrace in the Vail Valley,Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club,Streamside at Vail- Cedar,Marriott's Cypress Harbour,Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge,Marriott's Streamside at Vail - Douglas,Marriott's Club Son Antem From:01MAR To:31DEC,Streamside at Vail- Aspen,Marriott's Streamside at Vail -Evergreen,Marriott Vacation Club Pulse D.C.,Marriott's Fairway Villas From:01APR To:31DEC,Marriott's Grand Residence,Tahoe,Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve,Marriott's Grande Vista Resort From:02JAN To:31MAR,Marriott's Grande Vista Resort From:02JAN To:31MAR,Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe,Marriott's Grand Residence, Tahoe,Marriott's Grand Residence, Tahoe,Marriott's Willow Ridge Lodge From:01MAR To:31DEC,Marriott's Heritage Club,Marriott's Harbour Club at Harbour Town,Marriott's Harbour Lake From:02JAN To:31DEC,Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas,Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point,Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort From:01MAR To:31DEC,Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony From:01MAR To:31DEC,Marriott's Timber Lodge,Marriott's Monarch at Sea Pines,Night Heron Loft,Marriott Vacation Club Pulse NYC,Marriott's OceanWatch Villas@Grand Dunes,Marriott Vacation Club Pulse Miami,Marriott's Royal Palms Resort,Spicebush Resort,Marriott's Manor Club Sequel From:01MAR To:31DEC,Marriott's SurfWatch,Marriott's Sunset Pointe @ Shelter Cove,Marriott's Sabal Palms Resort,Marriott Vacation Club Pulse San Diego,Swallowtail at Sea Pines,Marriott's Aruba Surf Club,Marriott's Playa Andaluza From:01MAR To:31DEC,Marriott's Streamside at Vail - Birch,Marriott's Village d'Ile de France,Marriott's MtnValley Lodge @Breckenridge,Hotel Breckenridge,Marriott's Harbour Lake,Old Bahama Bay Resort and Yacht Harbour,Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale,Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas,Sheraton Broadway Plantation From:01APR To:31DEC,Sheraton Vistana Villages,Sheraton Vistana Resort,Sheraton Vistana Resort From:01JAN To:08AUG,Sheraton Vistana Resort From:01NOV To:31DEC,Sheraton Mountain Vista,Sirena del Mar by Welk Resorts,Westin Kierland Villas,Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort,Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas,Zuana Beach Resort,

This certificate has no cash value."

urbiman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still did not receive an AC for my week in Williamsburg plantation. Does it make sense to wait with the deposit to maybe get one?

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
I've been plagued with AC deposit offers; even after I deposited!

The AC is nothing to crow about though; grids and more grids.

It will pull good properties however--just maybe not at the best times.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
I got an AC the other day for booking a Getaway, it says valid til August 2017 but doesn't let me see anything further than Oct 2016, is that normal?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I got an AC the other day for booking a Getaway, it says valid til August 2017 but doesn't let me see anything further than Oct 2016, is that normal?

It is only good for flexchange exchanges within 59 days of checkin.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
Grand! Will keep an eye so, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Just showed up in my units this morning:hi:. They are getting more restricted all the time, but I can usually get a week in Branson. We love Table Rock Lake and live in MO so I look for a resort on the lake. Only a 5 hour drive...

Loved Branson, we stayed at Branson in the Meadows a few years back loved the shows and the restaurants, we did the Sunday Brunch at The College of the Ozarks, was so good! We sat with another couple because we had made a reservation for 4 and our friends did not go with us. I would go back there again. Not just for kids!
Silentg

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still did not receive an AC for my week in Williamsburg plantation. Does it make sense to wait with the deposit to maybe get one?

I'm still waiting for my Kings Creek, Williamsburg offer also. My unit is a LO - so I may just deposit the 1BR side for now so I can start playing with that and then throw the 2BR in later on if no offer shows in a month or so.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my Kings Creek, Williamsburg offer also. My unit is a LO - so I may just deposit the 1BR side for now so I can start playing with that and then throw the 2BR in later on if no offer shows in a month or so.

I have given up waiting. I'm going to deposit one of my units tonight. So, of course the AC offer will show up next week.

Weimaraner

TUG Member
Reaction score
ACs multiply like bunnies in my accounts - I have 6 in my 3 accts that appear randomly. Most expire by December and of course I already have a trip planned. One I can extend.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I have given up waiting. I'm going to deposit one of my units tonight. So, of course the AC offer will show up next week.

I did get an offer for Marriott Manor Club 2 BR (non lock off in Williamsburg) but I have heard that many other Williamsburg owners at other resorts that usually get one for summer weeks, did not get one this year.

Last edited:

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
ACs multiply like bunnies in my accounts - I have 6 in my 3 accts that appear randomly. Most expire by December and of course I already have a trip planned. One I can extend.

I have 2 sitting now - but they are the freebie ACs which I may or may not end up using. But, the ACs for deposits....I always use, so they are valuable to me.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did get an offer for Marriott Manor Club 2 BR (non lock off in Williamsburg) but I have heard that many other Williamsburg owners at other resorts that usually get one for summer weeks did not get one this year.

that is what I thought....by now I should have received the offer. I still only deposited one week with II. Debating if the other will go to II or RCI.

cgeidl

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
AC weeks usually useless to us

Right now we have a 3 bedroom for 8 AC. Have not even been able to get AZ off season for a two bedroom. The Getaways have one bedroom AAZ weeks for as little as $40 per night.And two bedrooms not much more.They used to get us decent weeksbut not much luck anymore. SO bad I hardly even consider looking.

thetsguru

Reaction score
I have one that expires in February. They can be tough to use unless you are very flexible. Its nice to have the option but I have let many expire.

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
can you trade an AC exchange if something else comes up better?