• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

timeshase adventures

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard of them or had any contact with them

There have been numerous threads about this company. Not very favourable reviews. What are you hoping to accomplish by using this company? What are they promising you?

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Please supply a link so we are all talking about the same company. Many of them have similar names.

Also, please tell us how you found them.

By providing this info some of our resident computer forensic experts may be able to help along with other knowledgeable members.

lsknives

Reaction score
I have been contacted by 2 co. Timeshareadventures and optimumpropertymgt the first wanted $995 per listing and the 2nd said he had a deposit and wanted $861 for closing fees I did not go with either of them until I am sure that this is legitimate

presley

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been contacted by 2 co. Timeshareadventures and optimumpropertymgt the first wanted $995 per listing and the 2nd said he had a deposit and wanted $861 for closing fees I did not go with either of them until I am sure that this is legitimate

Don't do business with either company. The $995. for listing is just to list it on a website and they don't work to sell it for you. A legit resller will take their payment out of the money paid by the buyer. You will never have to pay anything.

The 2nd is just a liar. If you don't have a contract with them to sell your timeshare, they don't need any money for closing fees. That is just ridiculous.

If you want to sell, you do the first contact with an agent. Anyone contacting you before you contact them is not to be trusted.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Even without links we now know these are not legit. The link TUGBrian provided and the post by Presley contain everything you need to know about these two outfits.

Think about it, if they have a deposit, why do they need money from you? Real estate transactions don't work that way.

It may seem like we are not giving you detailed answers here but these come up week after week, the only thing different is the names of the companies.