• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

St. Lucia

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Before I place an OGS for the Windjammer Landing Resort in St. Lucia I wanted to check out the cost of airfare. For the life of me I cannot fine the airline code to check prices. Where would one fly into for a stay at this resort?

holdaer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Parc Soleil, a HGVC
Paradise, a HGVC
Before I place an OGS for the Windjammer Landing Resort in St. Lucia I wanted to check out the cost of airfare. For the life of me I cannot fine the airline code to check prices. Where would one fly into for a stay at this resort?

Try (UVF), St Lucia Hewanorra

Weimaraner

TUG Member
Reaction score
Plan on an hour drive from the airport in St Lucia on winding roads. Some people get car sick so I was worried it would be rough for my daughter. We've been fortunate to get drivers who drove slower and made a couple stops to enjoy the scenery and get fresh air. It is soooo worth it. Windjammer is one of our most favorite places in the world.

ailin

TUG Member
Reaction score
We flew into SLU, which is closer to Windjammer Landing (taxi was maybe 20 minutes). We spent a couple days in San Juan and flew in from there. The longer flights will probably fly into UVF (on the other end of the island).

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
One more question regarding St. Lucia: What would be the best time to visit the island to avoid tropical storms or hurricanes. Hot weather we do not mind but the wind and rain ..... well, who wouldn't want to avoid that while on vacation!! I want to place the OGS but not sure what months to ask for. Also, many thanks for the airline information too. You TUGGERS are the BEST!!!:clap:

ibcnu

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
The high season for St. Lucia is from mid-December through mid-April. June through November are the wettest months as well as being hurricane season. During this period, many restaurants will close for weeks at a time or shorten their dining hours. Hotels, meanwhile, will use these slower months for needed renovation or construction.

HTH

Larry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Extremely hard trade especially this year since resort will be closed for at least the month of September for renovating and upgrading of resort which will require owners who would be coming in September to be placed into different weeks first before accepting trades.

High season weeks are not usually available unless there are last minute cancellations. Good luck with your search but I would add additional islands in your on going search. I own there and will be going for two weeks this year.

Last edited:

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the information about St. Lucia. I knew I could count on you for important details. Maybe I'll search elsewhere.