• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Disneyworld planning oops..

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
I'm not sure what it is about planning a Disneyworld trip, but somehow I always manage to screw it up. This will be our second trip. On our first visit 2 years ago, I forgot to pack bathing suits for the kids and almost forgot DS's stuffie and blankie.

Earlier this evening, I pre-ordered the Photopass+ CD, and then just realized now, that I am only 10 days before my arrival date in Orlando.

It states specifically on the website that I must be at least a minimum of 14 days from my trip.

BIG OOPS!:doh::bawl::wall:

Anyone with experience ordering the Photopass+? What are the chances that I will get it on time?

Last edited:

kwindham

TUG Member
Reaction score
No experience but is there a number to call and possibly pay a fee to expedite?

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
Thanks Kwindham. Didn't even think about calling because it's a final sale with the pre-order special.

DH, whose a bigger Disney fan than me, said that we'll just have to plan for another visit if we don't get the package before our departure. :rofl:

mspeggysue911

TUG Member
Reaction score
On our trip before last in October/November 2012 I pre-ordered the photopass+ and it came in 5 business days. I think it may come in time.

If you have never used it know this...when it comes it will be a CD case with a voucher taped to it. You do not need to take the CD case with you. It only has a CD of stock Disney photos on it. But you HAVE TO take that voucher with you to trade it in for your PP+ card. They do not actually send you the card itself. Not sure why.

You have to go to a resort or downtown Disney or a park to a photopass office to trade it in.

We went to downtown Disney on our arrival night and got our card so we would have it first thing the next morning for the park.

The photopass office in DTD is right near the Rainforest Cafe and Team Mickey.

Also know that you can add all of your ride photos to it no matter how many times you ride. If you ride Space Mountain 14 times you can add every photo to your card. We got our money's worth just from all the ride photos we didn't have to pay $22 for.

All of the meal photos are included too.

Also FYI. If you have a ton of questions about Disney or any aspect of your trip you can ask questions over on the DISBoards. It's the Disney message boards. not sure if you knew about that board.

Last edited:

JPD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you explain the steps after you have all your pictures are taken by cast members. I know when you have a cast member take your pictures they give you a card that you bring to the photo shop to be printed. What is different from the photo cd?

mspeggysue911

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you explain the steps after you have all your pictures are taken by cast members. I know when you have a cast member take your pictures they give you a card that you bring to the photo shop to be printed. What is different from the photo cd?

The normal photpass they give you a card after taking your picture. With the new photpass + they send you a voucher and you have to trade it in to get a red card on a lanyard BEFORE they ever take any pictures. For your pictures to get put on your photpass+ card you have to give them your red card first. They don't give you one for the + card. The old photopass and the new photopass+ work differently.

But if you pre-order the photopass plus card they mail you a CD of stock Disney photos with your voucher.