• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

"Under the Dome"

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
"Under the Dome" starts back up tomorrow, Monday night. My son has been working on the Visual Effects for this show again this season.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
THey actually had an interesting show last week, it was kind of a synopsis of season one and they interviewed the various actors. Great to catch up on as you kind of have to keep track, sort of seems like "Lost," I think.

Not my cup of tea but if you're just getting into the show, might be worth checking out to catch up.

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
We enjoyed the first session and are looking forward to seeing the upcoming episodes. Yes, last week's recap show was a good summary.

HopHop . . . glad your son is working on the show still.

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, we watched the show last week and it was a good recap of last season. My son is still working for this same graphic company. They do graphics for mostly TV shows. He was working on a few other shows. I can't keep up with them all but we enjoyed "Under the Dome" so looking forward to it starting back up.

I think it is 10 PM EST on CBS.

Sandy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I missed this recap last week, but want to know if I can see it online somewhere. I am looking through the CBS offerings, but only see the episodes from last season, not the one that aired last week.

Does anyone know if this is available online to watch before tonight's premiere?
thanks

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
That is so cool. One of these years I'll be posting that DS is doing Stage Management or Lighting design on Broadway......so far just way way off off off, but he'll get there.

I'll have to look at Under The Dome!

Sandy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I missed this recap last week, but want to know if I can see it online somewhere. I am looking through the CBS offerings, but only see the episodes from last season, not the one that aired last week.

Does anyone know if this is available online to watch before tonight's premiere?
thanks

I found it on DirecTV on demand and set it to record. Couldn't find it online, but I will watch before watching tonight's episode.

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I found it on DirecTV on demand and set it to record. Couldn't find it online, but I will watch before watching tonight's episode.

Glad you found it. I looked online too but only saw videos and clips but don't think it was the same thing we saw last week.

JPD

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also like the show, I work in Wilmington were alot of these shows and movies are filmed. I see them filming all the time. Once I had to make a delivery to a rest home where One Tree hill was filming the last of the episodes. It was very interesting walking on that set.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
I'd be more interested in the show in something actually happened.
It's usually one or two weird effects each show along with some minor character development... not enuff to keep my attention.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyone who missed "Under the Dome" on Monday night.....it is on right now ..CBS. (repeat)

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We just finished watching " Under the Dome" interesting episode. I was thinking there wasn't much visual effects in it this week until the last scene which looked kind of cool!!

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been hooked on this series since the beginning.

The story line is getting a little weird this season -- not as gripping as it was during Season 1, but I'll hang in there to see how it ends up.

-ryan

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
I've been hooked on this series since the beginning.

The story line is getting a little weird this season -- not as gripping as it was during Season 1, but I'll hang in there to see how it ends up.

-ryan

We're catching up on the past couple of episodes on the DVR and I made a similar comment last night.

In the middle of some dramatic moment, a kiss does not make it all OK . . . and seems totally out of place. Barbie is starting to irritate me!

Kozman

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're catching up on the past couple of episodes on the DVR and I made a similar comment last night.

In the middle of some dramatic moment, a kiss does not make it all OK . . . and seems totally out of place. Barbie is starting to irritate me!

I'm getting irritated at how many chances they give 'Big' Jim!

Ann-Marie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Summit @ Massunetten, Sheraton Desert Oasis
I have been glued to this show since the beginning. I am stating to loose interest. Getting a little lost here and there. There can't be too many episodes left.

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ya, not sure how many are left but they might continue it next year. I will have to ask my son about that.

dougef

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Grande Vista
Liked last year. This year getting too "out there." Kinda looking forward to it ending. Still watching because my wife likes it.

Ann-Marie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Summit @ Massunetten, Sheraton Desert Oasis
Still trying to figure out if this season will end soon and they will find their way out, or can they really stretch it to next season. I find it hard to believe they can stretch it much further.

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Maybe that darn egg will hatch soon.
And someone will wake up and we'll find out its all been a dream.

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Monday's episode showed 4 of them did make it back in. I am not sure about next year's season if there will be another. Haven't talked to my son lately. At least it is keeping him busy.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Stephen King was sitting at the counter in the episode he wrote. Very Hitchcock-like.

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Last show of Season

We watched last night's final show of the season. I liked the butterfly scenes.
Not sure yet if they are going to have another season 3. When I talk to my son I will ask him. He might not know yet. It seems they left the show with a cliffhanger again when Barbie told Julia he would be back for her when she could not get to the other side.