• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orange Lake Country Club - March 20-27, 2015 - 2 Bedroom, $700 OBO

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 2, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

jstapleton

TUG Member
Reaction score
This large two bedroom sleeps 8 people. WONDERFUL for families or family/friends going together.

Stay very close to Disney during Spring Break! ONLY $700 a Day for the full week! Split with another couple or family and only $50 a day!
(Or Best Offer)

I accept PayPal and confirm today.
Please e-mail me at:

joy.stapleton@aol.com

Resort Description:
WEST VILLAGE
2 Bedroom
Your entire family or group of friends, will love this beautiful resort located just minutes from Disney and the Orlando theme parks!
Orange Lake boarders Animal Kingdom by just a fence. We are that close!

The lakefront beach area offers boat rentals, water skiing, and jet skiing. A perfect spot for a romantic sunset stroll, the lake covers over 80 acres.

Eight pool areas encompass all sorts of water activities such as heated swimming pools, an Olympic-size pool, hot tubs, kiddy pools, and snack bar. Splash Lagoon water park entertains the kids with a wading pool, slides, water basketball, and interactive fountain. For the whole family.

Enjoy River Island water park as part of staying at OLCC. It spans across 12 acres of aquatic enjoyment with pools, waterfalls, hot tubs, and a winding lazy river. The golf facility features two championship courses, a 9-hole walking course, lessons, and pro shop.

Additional on-site amenities include water sports, sand volleyball, lighted tennis courts, racquetball, basketball, shuffleboard, a health club, fitness classes, 36-hole mini-golf, seven restaurants, live entertainment, daily activities, wildlife events, indoor & outdoor playgrounds, scheduled daily activities, game rooms, shopping, grocery, auto rental, laundry facilities, ticket; transportation services.

Each air-conditioned unit has a full kitchen. This is one of Central Florida's most comprehensive resort facilities.

Two-Bedroom/Two-Bathroom Villa, West Village:

• 1,200 square feet
• Sleeps 8
• Award-winning interiors
• Private safes
• Ceiling fans
• DVD player*
• TVs in living room & bedrooms
• Dining room table
• Bar stool seating in kitchen
• Equipped kitchen
• Pantry and ample storage space
• Spa tub with hydro-jets*
• Enclosed full-sized washer & dryer*
• Patio/ balcony

Last edited:

jstapleton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just a bump up for anyone that may be interested :)

jstapleton

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a great property. Is there anyone that may want to try a fantastic two bedroom for less than $100 a night?

jstapleton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bumping for any that may be looking to travel and have a great day for next month :)

I'll take Best Offer at a reasonable request.

jstapleton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi. I do not have any PMs.

Can you please email me at joy dot stapleton at aol dot com
(No spaces).

Thank you.

MissTins

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Joy -

I passed your email on to the person interested. She'll contact you tonight.

mrlajoie

Reaction score
This large two bedroom sleeps 8 people. WONDERFUL for families or family/friends going together.

Stay very close to Disney during Spring Break! ONLY $700 a Day for the full week! Split with another couple or family and only $50 a day!
(Or Best Offer)

That price is low, doesn't even cover the maintenance fees! I hope you get this done!:cheer:

(Another OLCC Owner)

jstapleton

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Joy -

I passed your email on to the person interested. She'll contact you tonight.

That price is low, doesn't even cover the maintenance fees! I hope you get this done!:cheer:

(Another OLCC Owner)

Thank you both very much!

mrlajoie, don't you love OLCC. If I couldn't have rented we would have used but my ds is playing in Disney at WWoS and his whole team is staying at another onsite hotel so we decided to stay with the parents. But, I love OLCC :cheer:

This has been rented. If I could write that on my Title, I would but I can't see where I can edit.

Thank you all.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 2, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day