• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

dmorea

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Road to Hana CD

I bought and used a road to hana cd in the gift shop at wkorv. Done with it now.... anyone want it, contact me...
I am here till 8/28

Aptman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Going to be in Maui 9/5-9/12, anyone leaving stuff?

We're going to be arriving in Maui on 9/5, and leaving the early morning 9/12 (so functionally 9/11) and staying at the Sands of Kahana. I'm wondering if anyone has beach stuff that they're leaving behind around that time. I'll make sure to leave them with another Tugger when I leave.

We're flying on Hawaiian, which charges $25 for each checked bag, so we're tying to check no bags, and hence, are bringing as little as possible. Otherwise, we'll probably go to Costco or someplace similar.

Also, if anyone has an extra Entertainment book that they're done with, I'll happily pass it along as well.

Does anyone have any tips on getting discounts on snorkeling or parasailing? Yes, we're trying to pinch every penny possible.

Please let me know if any Tuggers out there are able to do a trade/drop.

krj9999

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checking in at the Grand Waikikian on 9/11 if anyone has any items to swap. PM if you can help. TIA.

Fletcher921

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Mission Hills, CA;
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Playa Del Sol Costa Sur, MX;
Westgate Park City, UT
Ko'Olina

We will be at Ko'Olina from Sep 19-26 - anyone there just before or after? We would love the use things left (chair, cooler, noodles, whatever!) and then leave for someone else when we go.

pumba526

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving WKORV 9/18

We're currently in Maui and will be leaving on 9/18. We bought 2 beach chairs and 2 beach mats. If anyone can use them, please let me know!

JoAnn

K&PFitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
JoAnn,

We're at WKORV for 2 weeks, and we'd love to take those chairs off your hands and then pass them on to anyone on the 25th.

To clarify, we're there from 9/11 to 9/25.

Last edited:

TAG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Lbr - 9/16

Hi, We'll be at Lawai Beach starting 9/16 if anybody has a small cooler/beach chairs they'd like to pass on. Mahalo!!:wave:

webdizzy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I.
We're currently in Maui and will be leaving on 9/18. We bought 2 beach chairs and 2 beach mats. If anyone can use them, please let me know!

JoAnn

We'll be checking in there on 9/19 and leaving 9/26. Are the chairs and/or mats still available? I posted a request on Aug. 10. I hope that wasn't too early and now i'm too late.

Last edited:

K&PFitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have two beach chairs, two mats and a cooler, thanks to Pumba526, that will be available Saturday, Sept 25, or even Friday afternoon. We are at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas. Just send us a PM. :wave:

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at Westin Princeville Oct. 23 - 29 and will at the very least buy chairs or be happy if someone can leave them. We will be on the Big Island at Paniolo Green 10-29-11-5 and will be leaving whatever we have, probably chairs anyway, as we head to Volcano for 2 days.
Liz

K&PFitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still have two chairs, two beach mats and a cooler. We're at the WKORV on Maui, and we're leaving early Saturday.

jodivk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai

We will be at Bali Hai (Princeville / Kauai) 10/28 - 11/4 & then Lawai Beach Resort (Poipu / Kauai) 11/4 - 11/11 if any has items they can lend us when we arrive on 10/28 or anyone who will be arriving that we can pass items onto on 11/11/10.

We usually buy a styro cooler at least. Boogie boards, chairs, mats and general beach/kid items are appreciated as we are traveling with 2-3 boys.

Jodi

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at Sheraton Princeville October 23 - 29 and if anyone had chairs we would love to use them and pass them on. We actually arrive in Lihue on the 22nd, but I made a mistake in booking the plane, so we will be at a hotel in Kapaa for one night.
Thanks,
Liz

mkahanek

TUG Member
Reaction score
Waiohai 11/26-12/3

Hello all,

We will be at Marriott Waiohai 11/26-12/3. If anyone is heading out 11/26 or checking in 12/3 let me know. We usually have some food left over (and maybe a half used bottle of rum).

Let me know.

startime

Reaction score
Anyone visiting WPV [Westin Princeville] this Fri, Oct 15? - free stuff

FREE 'almost new' bodyglove boogie board and tommy bahama umbrella available if you are checking in on Friday, Oct 15. We leave super early on Saturday. I'm not about to think about how we could possibly drag this stuff back on the plane. So, I prefer to give them to a Tugger, who I know will pay it forward to the next guest when they are done with it. :D

Anyway, we are here this week and loving it. This is our first time to Kauai!

Last edited by a moderator:

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will anyone have chairs and/or an umbrella to share? We will be at Prinveville Westin starting October 23, Saturday. We will be at Paniolo Green on Hawaii on Friday the 29th. If anyone is coming to Princeville on the 29 let me know so we can pass things on.
Liz

FrankGorgenyi

Reaction score
WANT: Boggie Boards @ Ka'anapali (Maui) 11/15 -> 11/22

Hi we are staying at Ka'anapali for the week 11/15 -> 11/22 and we'd appreciate to use and pass on boogie boards from other users.

Private message us and we'll share our phone number. :)

OKPACIFIC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Westin Ka'anapali North Nov 19 - 30th

Aloha, Hubby and I will be at the WKOFVN Nov 19 - 30th, would love to take anything off of your hands and pass it along to other TUG members. PM John or Nancy and we will share contact info. Mahalo

We have practiced giving to other owners for the last three years, would prefer to give it to a TUG member.

CatLovers

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at Westin Princeville Oct. 23 - 29 and will at the very least buy chairs or be happy if someone can leave them. We will be on the Big Island at Paniolo Green 10-29-11-5 and will be leaving whatever we have, probably chairs anyway, as we head to Volcano for 2 days.
Liz

Liz, I sent you a PM last week, did you get it?

CatLovers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Big Island - Nov 5-13

We will be on the Big Island from November 5-13 and would gratefully accept any beach stuff (chairs, cooler, umbrellas). We can come and pick it up when you're leaving, or pick it up from a pre-arranged spot if you've already left. Many thanks!

MarintoMaui

TUG Member
Reaction score
WKORVN Nov. 19-26 beach chairs?

We'll be at Westin Maui Ocean Villas North for Thanksgiving week, and would love to have beach chairs and/or umbrellas from someone who is leaving before us. Please send me a message and I'll give you our details. Thanks!

jules54

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai and Maui

Mainly looking for suntan lotion that might be leftover. Staying at Pono Kai on Kauai from Nov. 14-20 and then Maui at West Gardens from Nov. 20-27. I would take any other donations and be glad to pass along to next tugger.
Would love to pack only carryon luggage how do you all think that will work out?

lolibeachgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to do it for 12 days of Hawaii travel from east coast. I was a horrible overpacker. Decided not to check a bag because the fees just irritate me (although I upgraded with miles and wouldn't have had to pay).

I still had 3 shirts that I never wore. As long as you have W/D it can be done.

Took old sneakers for hiking that I threw away before we left. I only took 1 pair of comfy sandals in tan to wear with anything for dinner out, and a pair of Tevas that match my swimsuit and board shorts for the huge amount of time we were swimmimg, snorkelling, boogieboarding, etc.

The best way to do it, if there is something you want to pack that you will only wear once, leave it at home....and pack only your favorite shorts/shirts that you know you will wash and wear again.

I had some room left over in the backpack I carryed on, that left me room for souveniers, most of which were shirts. Good thing hubby had some room too, because Hawaiian interisland coming home made me weigh my large carryon and would have made me check it and pay if I didn't get it down to 25 pounds. I was 10 pounds over because I had all of our dirty laundry in a garbage bag for the trip home.

This was with hubby taking a PS3 and our laptop as well...oh and taking home the snorkel, mask and diver fins I bought at ABC store (good silicone set that didn't leak, paid more knowing I would keep them).

Good luck, you can do it! :D

PS if there's a guy travelling with you, they usually don't have a full quart size ziploc bag full of toiletries, so mix your stuff together to maximize space. TSA just cares that 2 people have 2 clears bags. And my guy doesn't mind using comp. stuff from hotel, that's less you have to take.

Last edited: