• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Have you been able to pay your MF's? [Online function glitches.]

aka Julie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shadow Ridge (platinum)
On a Mac with Safari I was able to pay Barony's MF's that showed up today but wasn't able to see the Oper Fee/Prop Tax/Res breakdown, and the Budget PDF link doesn't seem to be working. It was there for SurfWatch's when I paid those ...

Deleted. Found the answer.

Fairwinds

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just paid club dues without any issues including partial payments of MFs. HURRY before it down again. After entering the payment amount in the club dues box the make payment button did not work because I had neglected to check the acknowledgement box above.

rthib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can't Pay Fees?

Anyone had any luck with the Maint Fee website.

I can not seem to get the make payment button to work.

Tried three different browsers, so wondering if it is me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Luvtoride

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II
Marriott Grande Ocean
There has been an ongoing thread for this topic over the past 2 weeks (which I started)..."Have you been able to pay your MF's? [Online function glitches.]".

I am now able to get in and view and pay my fees for 2 of my resorts via my Chrome browser (still doesn't work with IE). The other resort hasn't been billed yet.

Good luck.

amanda14

Pool Education Team Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's an embarrassment. Giving them money to pay a bill should not be this difficult.

gblotter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mountainside x 2
Maui Ocean Club x 2
Ko Olina Beach Club x 1
The payment functionality seems to be down this morning.

I tried with three different browsers, but the "Make Payment" button is dead.

Last edited:

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Custom House; St. Kitts; Waiohai(Poipu); Maui
Still cannot pay them!!!

"At this time, we are experiencing an interruption in service. Please accept our apologies and re-visit the site at a later time."
10-5-004

Wonder if they will accept my apology for a late payment!:rofl:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I had no problems, didn't pay our last MF but had no issues clicking through on Make Payment. I am using Chrome

There are two Make Payment buttons, if there are two owners I suppose. One on the first screen where you select the owner, then another on the next page after you input how much you want to pay and check the acknowledgement box. You do have to enter an amount you want to pay, even if you are paying the whole amount.

pspercy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club x2
DC points
Just now paid Club Dues (only) online, separately from MF, no problems.

Did not have to put $0.01 in MF slot etc.

n777lt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Via Firefox, website down. :annoyed:
Will try Chrome and Safari after we get back from theater tonight. Do not want to pay cash, do not want to phone in, and of course the Points MF is due Tuesday. Sent emails to avoid late fees....which they will have trouble collecting this year, I expect!

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Was able to access the MF section today in Chrome.

n777lt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Tried again, 3 hours later. Chrome and Firefox again didn't work, even after making an exception for my-vacationclub.com in the pop-up blocker. So I disabled the FF popup blocker completely, shut down and restarted FF, and viola! it worked.

For those encountering problems, you may find it useful to know that https://www.my-vacationclub.com/en-us/owners/fees/myvcwaitpage.jsp redirects to https://mfees.marriottvacationclub.com/timeshare/mfees/payment-details?section=MVW at least for an enrolled owner with US weeks.

I will now restart the pop-up blocker and create exceptions for www.my-vacationclub.com, https://my-vacationclub.com, marriottvacationclub.com, https://mfees.marriottvacationclub.com, and the specific pages I've listed. Maybe that will thwart the problem when I go to pay other MFs around the first of the year. :crash::crash::crash:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Paid my Trust beneficial interests MF this AM without problem. System was really slow, but it worked fine. This was on a 27 inch iMac running Safari 9.0.1.

rsackett

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Harbour Point
Finally was able to pay mine by undoing my pop-up blocker!

Ray

Old Hickory

TUG Member
Reaction score
So I don't have to read the entire thread, what are the instructions to get a Chrome browser to work?

suzannesimon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Frenchman's Cove, Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Harborside at Atlantis, Marriott Aruba Surf Club, Marriott Grande Ocean, Westin Kierland Villas, Westin Lagunamar
I haven't had any problems up until last night. I received a bill for a resort and couldn't remember if I'd already paid it. I logged on and was able to pull up the account. I then logged back in about 30 minutes later and it wouldn't open. It seems like every time I go to the Account page, it looks different. I can't figure out what they are doing. I was on Chrome last night.

taffy19

Reaction score
I paid it last night but didn't get an email to confirm it nor today. It went through as it is a pending charge. Do they not send confirmation email messages?

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
I paid it last night but didn't get an email to confirm it nor today. It went through as it is a pending charge. Do they not send confirmation email messages?

Although I gave up online, I did receive instant confirmation email on the 30th after paying by phone. Probably calling to be sure it went through wouldn't hurt.

suzannesimon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Frenchman's Cove, Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Harborside at Atlantis, Marriott Aruba Surf Club, Marriott Grande Ocean, Westin Kierland Villas, Westin Lagunamar
That's why I logged on last night because I couldn't find a confirmation. It was showing a 0 balance. It took awhile for me to get it to show me a statement, unlike in previous years. When I logged on again, I couldn't even get the statement. It's pretty unreliable right now for some reason.