• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

dvcapp.com

slum808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Found this home made availability finder on mouseowners.com. The creator is using his dvcmember.com account to capture availability of all resorts. He has VGC 11 months out and others 7 months out. It seems to update every few hours so its not super accurate, but its faster than logging on to dvcmember. Its also great if your a renter looking for availability since you don't need to be a DVC owner.

GregT and I have been watching Aulani to see when the summer booking picks up and this tool is perfect for that. It will tell you the last time it saw a particular room type available.

Mouseowner threads
http://mouseowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83649&highlight=dvcapp
http://mouseowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84181&highlight=dvcapp

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
This is indeed a great tool that Steve has found -- I'm glad he posted on it. I've been very encouraged with Aulani availability in early-mid June (noting that continuous unit availability is not assured) and I've also been impressed with the (sporadic) availability at GCV.

And...I've recently bought Disney....(small package).....so this app has been reassuring that reservations are possible at the properties of greatest interest to me.

Steve, thanks for finding this and posting it!

Best,

Greg

JimMIA

TUG Member
Reaction score
Apps like this are fine as far as they go.

However, the only availability that really matters is what is there when you are ready to book a reservation.

When you are ready to actually book, availability is either there and you get your reservation, or it's not and you don't.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
dvcapp was shutdown

:bawl: "Sorry, Disney has requested that I shut down DVCapp.com. I hope this isn't the end, but if it is, I want you to know I love you all.
dvcapp ... gmail"

Found on the disboards - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3220078
"Hi, I really appreciate the kind words. I just want to let you all know that I was not contacted by their Legal department. I have taken it down because I was asked nicely to do so. I hope to have a couple more conversations with them about what may be OK to do."