• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Why buy Worldmark? Rent at this site

SleepinIn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Read the above post carefully. Few people care much the fact he is a reseller or not. The fact that he avoid and twist the truth makes people sick. He said he stopped dealing with WM credits three years ago, but if you follow the link,
http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9713
there is an evident shows that he still sell WM account on Nov 2006. Can you see that?

This is where he sold his OWN, very own personal NHK account. Why not? I have a few friends that own a couple of accounts and use them for their personal use. If they sold one after using it for several years I wouldn't consider them to be a "reseller."

Just get off it. He sold one account last year. He didn't buy and resell accounts. That is what a "reseller" is, by definition.

Just keep throwing garbage and hope it sticks. I agree with what T_R_Oglodyte said about your character being revealed.

Oh, and maybe you can answer my question: do you see any difference in the IS from past years to this year?

BocaBum99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Read the above post carefully. Few people care much the fact he is a reseller or not. The fact that he avoid and twist the truth makes people sick. He said he stopped dealing with WM credits three years ago, but if you follow the link,
http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9713
there is an evident shows that he still sell WM account on Nov 2006. Can you see that?

The only thing making people sick are your attacks on PA.

The good news is that you are pretty much alone or in the very small minority. Anyone reading this thread can tell that. And, the more you post, the stronger PA looks.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
This thread is a non issue to most wm owners. Its an arguement between a few so called wm experts that wont get resoved here. The real issue for me is whats happening to bonus time, inventory specials and wn employees getting to use up wm inventory without a membership.

PA-

TUG Member
Reaction score
This thread is a non issue to most wm owners. Its an arguement between a few so called wm experts that wont get resoved here. The real issue for me is whats happening to bonus time, inventory specials and wn employees getting to use up wm inventory without a membership.

Agreed. This is exactly the kind of issue central to my campaign. However, I'm up against our Board of Directors, who is violating bylaws to keep from having a fair election, and answer to people who drum up lies and false accusations under various screen names.

melschey

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are wrong. Read the bylaws again

QUOTE]

Where am I wrong?

You don't think the vote will be split between the independent candidates;

or you don't think the BOD will use their proxies the way Wyndham wants them to, as they already have in the last two elections.

PA-

TUG Member
Reaction score
We've heard a lot from Larry.

Is there anyone else on this message board that feels the same way about PA?

I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who supports Larry's views.

I bet rallen and sfsailors feels EXACTLY the same way as larry_wm. In fact, there's several other user ids that will be in total agreement on every point. ;)

melschey

TUG Member
Reaction score

QUOTE]

Are you going to answer my question? Just where am I wrong?

And by the way what do the bylaws have to do with independent candidates splitting the vote, or that the BOD using their proxies to ensure that only candidates of Wyndham’s choosing get elected.

I am not saying it is not legal for them to do it, however until a couple of years ago they never did. They told us they wanted the proxies only to meet the quorum requirements and they always voted the proxies in the same percentage as the votes submitted by WM owners. They no longer do that, they now use their proxies to influence the outcome of the vote. I am not saying they don’t have the legal right to do it, I am saying I don’t like it and they will do it again this year.

melschey

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not Charley,
I don't care much you are a reseller or not. I am just get sick of the fact that that you always twist the truth. )

Frankly I am getting tired of you twisting the truth and telling half-truths, also you also seem to answer only questions you want to.

You have previously told me I was wrong and to read the governing documents.

I asked you twice to tell me where I was wrong and you haven’t answered me, instead you just keep attacking PA. You have lost all credibility in my opinion.

larry_WM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh, and maybe you can answer my question: do you see any difference in the IS from past years to this year?

Yes, there is a difference. Hereis my humble opinion

In the old day when Timeshare using fix-week fix-Unit system, eveyone have one week per year reserved, everyone get exactly the week they bought. Sometime there is a owner can't use the week, the week is put back to the system, the HOA let the other owner use it for a fee and call it a bonus time. If you ever own a fix-week fix-unit system you will see how rarely you can get a bonus week. Then come to a new floating-week, floating-unit system. A lot of owner try to reserve summer or holiday weeks, some early bird get the slower can't.Ony somelousy blue or white week left that no owner want to reserve. Some reserve anyway but can't show up, some reserve and space bank to a exchange compnay which later, for some , they can'teven exchange to nowhere to meet their need. Some when can't reserve the week they need and don't know the exchange scenario exist or don't have an account with an exhange company or get sick of the exchange . forfeit it and the weeks is put back to the system. Thus other member again have a chance to pick up a few day or the whole weeks as a bonus. This bonus time happen in this case Again in this case there is more chance to get a bonus time. This system seem not fair in term of reservation because some get none and some get a holiday or summer week with some bonus weeks too. It give the owner some flexibility trade off with some unequal share of usage.But in this case bonus still rare in white or blue week only Now come to a point system , with multiple resort with different quality and a complicated way of booking that the unexperienced user barely comprehend tto satisfy his or her own need. In theory if it's fairly distributed, you bought 8000 credit account, you get a 1 week 1 bedroom reserved for a week or two long weekend a year, you bought 10000 credit you get 1 week two bedrooms reserved. But life is not fair, There are very small fraction of holiday or summer week at hot resort that eveyone want to get in and of course only some small savvy owner get it, very few owner want to use the credit to book for a whole week of Marcch or October at not so popular resort like Angel camp. Because of this situation, there are bonus and special inventory release for owner to increase the occupancy. In the old day, there are few owner access to computers and know how to fully utilize the system( to give you example in 2001, there are around 100,000 but only 1000 owner log on WM forum), they only call the Vacation planer when their day off come close, of course they can't book the week at the resort they want, they end up not using it. This is why there are many bonus time and inventory time available and also in the last few years the developer put a lot of more resort inside the system that the new owner and older can't absorfb, that another reason there was more bonus and Special inventory available. What whapen now? A lot of don't-know-how-to use WM accounts appear on resale market being bought by savvy user, thus reduce the bonus time and increase the competition of good week at quality resort. I bought my 6000 credits account 10 years ago and I used to book 30-40 a year easily in quality resorts, in the year 2002 I booked a record total 48 days . I found that it's harder to book with small account so I add some more credits to my account. Last year I havea 30,000 but I utilized only 25 days of booking, The bottomline is when you buy in 8000 credit for WM you only expect to have 1 week usage guarantee if you book far in advance, it's not guarantee in any resort either and bonus is just bonus, not a guarantee. The savvy fold in Wmowners.com very greedy , read what they boast in the posting, with a tiny account they have visited a lot of resorts and they still complain. There are a lot of unfortunate folk out there bought in WM but never have a chance to use it. Time is changing, more owners know how to use it, more owners know how to exploit the system, then it's not a surprise to see bonus time dwindle, not a surprise to find it harder to book a coast resort in summer even by credit. Thanks to yourself, the folks at Wmowners.com, have trained 5000 owners how to fully utilize their account. These 5000 owners are a big competition for a few summer weeks period, small number of units at coast resort. Blame on yourself,don't blame on Wyndham, don't blame on Travelshares. I don't think the new Travelshare folks can use the funtime to grasp your summer weekend at coast resort, you fellow savvy owners do. AskJimP ar PerryP, I don't think they have any problem book in any resort any week they want. Learn how to outfox your friend, don't complain

larry_WM

TUG Member
Reaction score

QUOTE]

Are you going to answer my question? Just where am I wrong?

And by the way what do the bylaws have to do with independent candidates splitting the vote, or that the BOD using their proxies to ensure that only candidates of Wyndham’s choosing get elected.

I am not saying it is not legal for them to do it, however until a couple of years ago they never did. They told us they wanted the proxies only to meet the quorum requirements and they always voted the proxies in the same percentage as the votes submitted by WM owners. They no longer do that, they now use their proxies to influence the outcome of the vote. I am not saying they don’t have the legal right to do it, I am saying I don’t like it and they will do it again this year.

Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong. Sorry, I don't know how to explain. If you want the right answer create a thread and some expert will answer you

larry_WM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Frankly I am getting tired of you twisting the truth and telling half-truths, also you also seem to answer only questions you want to.

You have previously told me I was wrong and to read the governing documents.

I asked you twice to tell me where I was wrong and you haven’t answered me, instead you just keep attacking PA. You have lost all credibility in my opinion.
How can i lost my credibility when In your opinion and all others poster here have no credibility to me in the beginning. If you read all of evident and you still don't find the truth in my statement about PA then, it's useless to convince you. Your minds and other here have ben closed !

larry_WM

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bet rallen and sfsailors feels EXACTLY the same way as larry_wm. In fact, there's several other user ids that will be in total agreement on every point. ;)

Of course a lot of people here do, but they don't bother to say it out loud

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
How can i lost my credibility when In your opinion and all others poster here have no credibility to me in the beginning. If you read all of evident and you still don't find the truth in my statement about PA then, it's useless to convince you. Your minds and other here have ben closed !

See - here's the situation, Larry. (I'll assume that's your name.)

You have admitted that the name you are using now is an alternate identity. You created that identity for the purpose of posting on a couple of these Wyndham threads, and you are using that pseudo-identity to engage in character assassination. You knew what you are doing was likely to stir reaction, and you created that identity to avoid facing the consequences of your actions.

Put simply, you are a sniveling coward. You want to stake your position, but you lack the moral fiber to stand and take the heat for advancing your position.

Whether your allegations about Phil are true or not, that conclusion remains. You are bereft of credibility.

And that is what causes your posts about Phil to collapse. Not that what you might be true or false. That's immaterial.

They fail because you simply have no platform from which to make any kind of statement about the propriety or impropriety of any other person's behavior.

If you really want your allegations to have credibility, you need to come out from behind your pseudonymous cloak and establish a reputation. Until you do that, every time you make an allegation, all you do is further smear yourself.

But you don't seem to get that. You seem utterly perplexed that folks here don't fall into lockstep with you. You don't get it that your very behavior undercuts exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

PerryM

TUG Member
Reaction score
See - here's the situation, Larry. (I'll assume that's your name.)

You have admitted that the name you are using now is an alternate identity. You created that identity for the purpose of posting on a couple of these Wyndham threads, and you are using that pseudo-identity to engage in character assassination. You knew what you are doing was likely to stir reaction, and you created that identity to avoid facing the consequences of your actions.

Put simply, you are a sniveling coward. You want to stake your position, but you lack the moral fiber to stand and take the heat for advancing your position.

Whether your allegations about Phil are true or not, that conclusion remains. You are bereft of credibility.

And that is what causes your posts about Phil to collapse. Not that what you might be true or false. That's immaterial.

They fail because you simply have no platform from which to make any kind of statement about the propriety or impropriety of any other person's behavior.

If you really want your allegations to have credibility, you need to come out from behind your pseudonymous cloak and establish a reputation. Until you do that, every time you make an allegation, all you do is further smear yourself.

But you don't seem to get that. You seem utterly perplexed that folks here don't fall into lockstep with you. You don't get it that your very behavior undercuts exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

Well said...

PA-

TUG Member
Reaction score
Of course a lot of people here do, but they don't bother to say it out loud

Perhaps a lot of people do, but I'm only positive that 2 people do; you and Roadsister. And both for the same reason. To be able to attack those that oppose Wyndham's handling of Worldmark, and make it appear that there are more people with your beliefs than there truly are.

I can tell you one thing for sure; I don't create alternate user IDs on ANY forum.

One last thing, though I've answered this to your alternative ID before; When I found myself in need of some cash last year, I split off part of the only account that I still own and sold the non-housekeeping portion of it. For 3 years I've not purchased a worldmark account, and that was the first time I've split off part of my personal account in over 3 years. It's difficult to be a reseller when you don't purchase inventory. My remaining account is less than 10,000 credits, so there isn't much selling I can do without buying more accounts. I'm not stating this so much for your benefit; I agree with TROG and Perry about you, so I don't waste a second worrying about how you feel about me. I'm putting this out there for everyone to see that reads similar false accusations, implications, innuendos about my charactor etc. from cotraveller, roadsister and her many alternate IDS and others who don't know me but have decided from afar that my integrity and charactor don't meet their standards.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
With my moderator hat on.....

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! This applies to all who post in this thread.

The Posting Rules for this BBS (link on the above blue bar) require that all posts be worded courteously. From the "Be Courteous" section of the rules :
All users are expected and required to express their disagreements civilly. Refrain from name calling and behaviour lectures. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and repeated offences could get you banned from the bbs. Lively discussion is what the board is all about, but that is no excuse for boorish behaviour or bad manners.
Accusing someone of having multiple identities (for which there is no evidence - such as identical I.P. addresses) or calling someone a hypocrite, a liar or a coward are all examples from this thread of statements that violate the Posting Rules.

Consider this a stern warning for all those who have violated the rules in this thread and to any others who choose to chime in. And heed this part of the quoted text: Personal attacks will not be tolerated and repeated offences could get you banned from the bbs.