• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

enjoying our stay at the Valdoro

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are enjoying are stay at the Valdoro in a 2bdr plus room. Nothing like sitting in the spa on our deck after a day on the slopes. The resort is as beautiful in the winter as it is in the summer.:whoopie:

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are enjoying are stay at the Valdoro in a 2bdr plus room. Nothing like sitting in the spa on our deck after a day on the slopes. The resort is as beautiful in the winter as it is in the summer.:whoopie:

My family and I are in a 2 BR Plus as well and we are enjoying our first time here a lot. Kids love the spa, and we have grilled outside a number of times. Went snowmobiling today --- was a blast: tomorrow will finally hit the slopes! We actually got a 2nd room for friends which is actually just a regular 2 br, but has a much better view, and being on the 5th floor, higher ceilings -- may consider this next time to save some points. Pete

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
The BBQ is great, we have used it two night in a row. Which snowmobile company did you use? We were thinking about doing that on Friday.

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
The BBQ is great, we have used it two night in a row. Which snowmobile company did you use? We were thinking about doing that on Friday.

We used Good Times Adventures -- also have Dog Sledding. Both were top rated by trip adviser and I concur. Picked us up at Valdoro, and only 15 min away unlike competitors. Can go to their websight for more info, but book up quickly. Good Luck!!

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
We had a fox walk right up on our deck last night. It stood and posed while I took pictures. Very cute.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 41

sml2181

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you are both having a great time.

We were supposed to leave today and arrive on Saturday, but thanks to United (again!) we are leaving tomorrow and arriving on Sunday.

Anyone knows about any new restaurants in Breckenridge we should try?

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
There are a number of good ones. (We always check the Summit County paper for mid-week specials) Hearthstone has never let us down.

While at V in December, we were disappointed to learn the Alpine Grill had closed.:eek: A trip to their tapas bar was always a highlight of our week. We were told by Todd that the property had been purchased and that the new owner was going to open a new restaurant. If it has opened, perhaps you could check it out and let us know what you think.
Have a great time!

Last edited:

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
It has been snowing almost all day. DS and DH said the slopes were great today.

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
We had a fox walk right up on our deck last night. It stood and posed while I took pictures. Very cute.

You must be a few doors down from us -- I was in the Hot Tub with my 2 kids while we watched the fox pose for your pictures!!

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
You must be a few doors down from us -- I was in the Hot Tub with my 2 kids while we watched the fox pose for your pictures!!
Would you two just go and meet in the owner's lounge already!?! :D :D :D

BTW, what is youre impression of the new pool complex? I really liked it, but I am always interested in others opinion of it.

This afternoon I just snagged an Open Season reservation for next weekend -- let it snow, let it snow! :banana:

Kurt

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Would you two just go and meet in the owner's lounge already!?! :D :D :D

BTW, what is youre impression of the new pool complex? I really liked it, but I am always interested in others opinion of it.

This afternoon I just snagged an Open Season reservation for next weekend -- let it snow, let it snow! :banana:

Kurt
Went to pool today -- was awesome -- couldn't believe how warm the water was even though was snowing and freezing outside -- my kids and I had a blast! Outdoor jacuzzi's were great as well -- it must cost a fortune to keep everything heated. Was a great sensation having snow fall on my head, while rest of body was warm!

itradehilton

TUG Member
Reaction score
We never made it to the pool, I took a few pictures because it didn't open until 2PM. By then we were deep into popcorn and movies. We will have to try to hit the pool next visit.

I want to give a great big great job to the state for keeping the roads so clear. Even though a big snowfall occurred the roads were so easy to travel on.

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I want to give a great big great job to the state for keeping the roads so clear. Even though a big snowfall occurred the roads were so easy to travel on.

Summit County Highway Department knows snow!:clap:

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows about any new restaurants in Breckenridge we should try?

It is not new but hopefully you have gone to Daylight Donuts. Fresh pastries and incredible breakfast.....

smokyhill

TUG Member
Reaction score
need 3 bdrms.

Does anyone know if it's possible to end up with 3 bdrms.? We would love to visit here, but would like for all (6) of us to be able to stay together and each couple have their own bdrm. Thanks for any insight!

sml2181

TUG Member
Reaction score
There are a number of good ones. (We always check the Summit County paper for mid-week specials) Hearthstone has never let us down.

While at V in December, we were disappointed to learn the Alpine Grill had closed.:eek: A trip to their tapas bar was always a highlight of our week. We were told by Todd that the property had been purchased and that the new owner was going to open a new restaurant. If it has opened, perhaps you could check it out and let us know what you think.
Have a great time!

We love Hearthstone too.

I'll see if we can find the new restaurant. Thanks for the suggestion.

We always visit Kenosha the first day we're here, do Hearthstone and Flying Fish during the week and Kenosha again on the evening of our departure.

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to end up with 3 bdrms.? We would love to visit here, but would like for all (6) of us to be able to stay together and each couple have their own bdrm. Thanks for any insight!

I just saw a 3 br available in next few weeks in open season a few days ago -- was killing me to go but was already there!! Haven't checked but is likely long gone now. Pete

sml2181

TUG Member
Reaction score

Yes, it's possible, we are staying in a 3 bedroom unit now.

Just know that these units have 2 bathrooms so I don't know how comfortable that would be for 3 couples. For our family it works great.