• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

PB Sunset Beach - A couple of questions

catwgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know it is not a swimmable beach. but do they have chaises and drink service on the beach?

What is the current price of the AI for exchangers? Is the 3 day option still available?

If doing the presentation, is it possible to get the $200 resort credit, AND the discount on the AI?

TIA.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Yup & Yup. The resort has longes on the beach with service and if you go on the presentation you will only get a $200 credit because your staying there all ready. Its all negotiable.

Bill

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Timeshare Credit

They are pretty full this time of year, and there are a lot of people walking in the door with a big red X on their forehead. So I don't know if they will up the 200. As an owner we only get $50 and a breakfast. Not worth the time.
I personally would not do the all inclusive unless you drink like a fish. Plenty of great places downtown.

lamb

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is the AI available at PBSB? We will be there in March 2013 but received a response that sunset beach is not part of the AI plan. I contacted PB via an email address on their website to get info on the AI. Maybe they have a separate plan and PBS thought that I was referring to Rose or Cabo?

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sunset AI

they have a tier system, Blanco is Blanco, Rose is Blanco and Rose, Sunset is all 3. I don't remember about Pacifica by Sunset Beach.

cedars

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were there in October and had the AI for 3 days-we also went to their upscale restaurant for $20 per person extra and it was worth every penny. We had been told by tuggers to per book and then do timeshare to get the AI cost cheaper-they had stopped that plan but told us if we had not pre booked they would have been able to get it for us cheaper. We ended up with 200 credit and an excusion. Don't miss the skypool. Have fun!

rosesblues

TUG Member
Reaction score
PB Sunset Beach AI

We did take the AI from RCI. It was buy 5 days get two free. So for a week we paid $450 each. It was good at Sunset Beach, Rose and Blanco. Did go to Fellini's for an extra $10 each (well worth it and more) and Frida's for $20 each. Again that was more than worth it. If you plan to eat at the Sunset I would recommend it since it was well worth the cost. If you plan to cook and not drink, then maybe not.

I am accustomed to the Ai at Secrets. The Sunset was OK but they really need to coordinate what the offer at the sister resorts. I could get Tangeray at Sunset but not at the others. Go figure. Also, in my printout they included room service. That WAS NOT part of the package. All in all it was still worth what we paid.

lamb

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you buy the AI from RCi if you already confirmed the timeshare exchange? If so, where can I find that info in RCI? I'm just learning about the AI now but have only accessed the info via the Pueblo Bonito website which seem to have higher pricing. I am an owner at PB Los Cabos but will be staying at PBSB and PB Rose with family in 2013.