• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone get this from II [Accommodations Certificate]

Ez323

Reaction score
Did anyone else get this or can anyone explain what this means?

T FORGET!
Redeem your Bonus Week now! Member #

Certificate #
EXPIRATION DATE: 2/10/2015

Your Resort Accommodation Certificate, entitling you to an additional full week of resort lodging, is about to expire. Don't let that happen!

Everything you need to redeem your certificate is at IntervalWorld.com. Just use the following Q&A as a guide.

Q.
How do I redeem my Resort Accommodation Certificate?

A.
Sign in to IntervalWorld.com and find your certificate on the My Units page. If you wish to redeem your certificate, click the Vacation Exchange button. Then, just follow the easy steps.
Q.
How does this affect my home resort week, deposits, exchanges, or any other travel I have booked with Interval International?

A.
It doesn't. Redeeming your certificate has no effect on any of your other Interval membership benefits.

Q.
What if I don't redeem my Resort Accommodations Certificate?

A.
It will expire. If you will not be able to take advantage of this b

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Yes - it means that you have an Accommodations Certificate in your Acct., that you may not be aware of. It's like a bonus deposit.

Log into your II Acct. and it will be listed with your deposits, under "My Units." These AC's have very limited usefulness, since II limits what they can be used for - you can also see that on II. To use it you select an exchange from the list they are offering, and pay the exchange fee.

*I just looked and the exchange fee was $247.47

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
No - it's a bonus deposit - they are giving you another deposit.

blondietink

Reaction score
Yes, I called about this yesterday when I got the email. Sounded like a good deal, but all of the places I was interested in going in January has no availability for a family of 4 except for Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Cape Cod. None of those spiked my interest in the winter.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You can see what's available by logging into your II Acct. - there is a chart.

blondietink

Reaction score
Yes, I logged into my II account to look at availability. Lots of places appear to be available, but when actually clicking in the month and destination, very little availability comes up. Sometimes nothing comes up as available even though the destination is listed on the chart.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, I logged into my II account to look at availability. Lots of places appear to be available, but when actually clicking in the month and destination, very little availability comes up. Sometimes nothing comes up as available even though the destination is listed on the chart.

Over the phone, did they offer you exchanges that were not online?

I have had the same AC in my account for mos., and I'm guessing that the good stuff went fast.

YYJMSP

TUG Member
Reaction score

It's a bit of fluke to find a "good" exchange. The inventory is just constantly changing...

We had the same bonus trade show up in our account a while ago (no warning, just happened to see it there), and managed to snag a Marriott in Las Vegas just before Christmas.

blondietink

Reaction score
Over the phone, did they offer you exchanges that were not online?

I have had the same AC in my account for mos., and I'm guessing that the good stuff went fast.

The man I spoke to on the phone did not offer anything other than what was on the chart. I did ask when the first notice of this bonus week was emailed and he said it went out in July originally. I must have missed it.