• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

bugs/changes to II website

Kazakie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since the face-lift to Intervalworld.com there's been quite a few times I've been kicked back to the welcome page. This most often happens when I'm clicking on a unit and then kicked back to the start. I recall sometimes clicking on a unit and getting some error message, more-or-less someone else clicked on it first and booking it, but I never get that message anymore, and I think the website now kicks you out, which is very annoying as now I have to start my search all over again.

Just wondered if others had issues with the "new site"

Greg G

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Star Island Kissimmee FL
Just recently I had issues in changing the dates of an exchange request and finally had an II VC do it for me. When I tried it the first time and submitted the change it would take the newely entered end date and make it the start date and leave the end date as it was previously. The second time I tried it ended up returning the orginal start and end date that existed before the first time I attempted to change the dates. It repeated this behavior for as long as tried to change the dates. Very bizarre. Even if the changes were queued up and delayed in processing it still didn't make sense in what it was doing. I havent' gone back to see if it still does this or if things are ok now.

Greg