• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Who's going to CUN?

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
My lovely wife and I will be in CUN; at Royal Islander 3/1 to 14....How about u?.......4 days to go......I thought this day would never come...So sick & tired of this COLD & SNOWY weather in PA

My plans: ENJOY hot weather...(hopefully hot)

cerralee

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be there in another week or so, back to Casa Maya then another week at a resort I picked up bonus on DAE. Yep snow here in NEPA is NOT going to be missed. Just hope more snow doesn't hamper our departure!!

TacoTerry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Krystal Cancun, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Lake Chelan
Oh sure, rub it in!! Not going until May. You deserve a lot of sun and heat after all of the snow and ice. We'll have to get around with our webbed feet for 2 more months.:wave:

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh sure, rub it in!! Not going until May. You deserve a lot of sun and heat after all of the snow and ice. We'll have to get around with our webbed feet for 2 more months.:wave:

I'll take ur rain over our snow & cold....lol
We open our pool in May. I pray there's no snow......Have a good one

Phydeaux

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here in Akumal now. Weather since our arrival on Saturday has been outstanding, and projected as good for tomorrow. Day trip down. To Tulum beach for a day of photos and more relaxing beach, with a different view.

Cancun? Maybe a day trip next week. We'll see......

TacoTerry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Krystal Cancun, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Lake Chelan
Carta, Don't forget to leave your snowshoes at home. You'll need the down jacket when you get back home! Have a great trip and make time for a day trip to Isla Mujeres,:wave:

Lucky Dog,
TT

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will ENJOY guys...This our annual Xmas gift to each other....And to all a good night...I'll be shutting down MAC tomorrow....YIPEE!!!!!

Sun, fun, beach, beer...

Piscesqueen

TUG Member
Reaction score
March 27

Our family of 6 will be staying a week at Moon Palace starting March 27 then headed over to Sea Adventures Resort for another 5 days. Our first international trip as a family and we are so excited :cheer:

Fletcher921

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Mission Hills, CA;
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Playa Del Sol Costa Sur, MX;
Westgate Park City, UT
April 5th for a week at Lagunamar!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Not until the end of May for us.

vettebuf

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're not going until September. That's okay though, we'll be spending time at the beach all summer.

huenix

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving 7/4 after a week of punk rock concerts, trail runs, and stock car races. I'm going to need the rest.

And I think my wife wants to do a Tough Mudder the day after we get back. Note that we dont arrive till 10:30 pm.

I almost wonder if I need a vacation after my vacation. So I looked... Airfare in October is kinda not bad right now.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the best air line carrier to use flying into Mexico from the east coast.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
What is the best air line carrier to use flying into Mexico from the east coast.

It all depends. We have used AirTran in the past to fly to CUN. This year we are flying AA. We live in the midwest. A lot depends on the airport you are flying from. Southwest now flies to CUN as they have or are taking over the old AirTran routes.

Best to check a site like Kayak to compare prices from your nearby airports.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
And I think my wife wants to do a Tough Mudder the day after we get back. Note that we dont arrive till 10:30 pm.

Nothing really tough about them. I would tell her to not waste her money. How much are they up to now?

Going to El Cid for a week May 30th. 3rd time.

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
We got an II exchange there the last week of May, 2015. It has been over 20 years since we have been there. We will be staying at the Royal Islander. What are the good tour companies to use.? There will be four of us.

huenix

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nothing really tough about them. I would tell her to not waste her money. How much are they up to now?

Going to El Cid for a week May 30th. 3rd time.

We kinda like them, and we have coupons for like half off. I do several marathons and ultra trail races a year so they are a chance to go play around without caring about time.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
We got an II exchange there the last week of May, 2015. It has been over 20 years since we have been there. We will be staying at the Royal Islander. What are the good tour companies to use.? There will be four of us.

Thomas Moore is housed at the Royal Islander. They are very good. Make sure you do Xcaret, Xplor and Xel Ha. If you are taking children, you could do either Xcaret or Xel Ha and based on age Xplor. My husband and I loved Xplor---kyaking, zip lining, swimming in a cenote, atv riding.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
In awhile......but I don't want to post dates here. Seems like a prime area for burglars to find prospects. :(

And have to add, we lucked out and got flights on AA from the East Coast for 17.5K miles each way :whoopie::whoopie: