• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone heard of Worldwide Solutions Co?

sharyse

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have received a couple of calls from a company saying that they have clients looking to purchase a block of 41 suites at the Grand Luxxe, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. We received an offer from a company calling themselves Worldwide Solutions Co. Has anyone heard of this company? Has anyone had any dealings with them? Are they legit? I've been doing online searches and I just don't know what to think. The broker is listed in the state that the calls come from but is it really him or someone posing as him? Any suggestions as we may be interested in selling?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
No we've never heard of them. No they are not legit. I'm sure they offered you more than market value. They will string you along. Tell you there is no fee for you and then a new mandatory tax or some such that they are required to get from the seller which of course you will be reimbursed at time of sale. As long as they have you hooked a few more bumps which require you to pay something right away or you will lose the sale. As soon as they know they won't get anything else out of you they will disappear, change their name and start over with someone new, right after they sell your name and number to their associate scammers who will call promising to get your money back if only you pay them a fee.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Utter nonsense...

We have received a couple of calls from a company saying that they have clients looking to purchase a block of 41 suites at the Grand Luxxe, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. We received an offer from a company calling themselves Worldwide Solutions Co. Has anyone heard of this company? Has anyone had any dealings with them? Are they legit? I've been doing online searches and I just don't know what to think. The broker is listed in the state that the calls come from but is it really him or someone posing as him? Any suggestions as we may be interested in selling?

I've never heard of this particular outfit but I am nonetheless quite certain that they are not in any way legitimate (...or being at all honest with obviously bogus assertions about mythical buyers seeking to buy multiple timeshare weeks --- in Mexico, no less). :hysterical:

I would also note as a relevant aside that in my own several decades of experience with the resale aspect of the timeshare industry, I've never once, without exception, known of any timeshare resale market entity with the word "Solutions" in its' name to actually be anything but "Problems" instead. More often than not, such "Solutions" are merely ineffective upfront fee "advertisers". This m.o. however, sounds much more like an outright scam.

Last edited:

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Call the broker at the number listed with the licensing authority

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

skidreams

Reaction score
Run Away from Elite Star Connections

Yes I have heard of WorldWide Solutions as they contacted me to "buy" my Grand Luxxe unit.
I was burned by ELITE STAR CONNECTIONS a one man operation out of Mexico probably. Your're right, there is always some additional money to wire them. The last straw was Mexican Government taxes to the tune of $7600.
I was also contacted by GOLDEN REALTY with a letter of intent to buy. When you start digging as asking them questions, you never hear from them again.
And, they probably do sell your name to another such "firm".

RUN DON'T WALK AWAY! My 8 weeks were never deposited at Grand Luxxe and I lost a significant amount of money. I called the FBI and I was put in touch with the FTC. They took all the information but I don't even know if anything can be done about these people. I also filled out the fraud form for the Attorney General located in Illinois. This is where Elite Star Connections claimed to be located. Turns out they were using the address of a legal firm in Chicago. BBB has nothing on them and they claim they can't do anything. These guys are pros.

skidreams

Reaction score
I have received several calls within the past month and a half from different "firms" all wanting to sell or rent my Grand Luxxe unit. Believe me, I got burned badly. There is always some delay or more money to wire. DON"T DO IT.