• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cypress Harbour Request Email

Minnie29

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I will get an email from Marriott asking for my villa preferences for my upcoming stay on October 6th?

I am staying at Beachplace Towers on Sept 28th and got an email from them on Sept 9th but still waiting for one from Cypress Harbour.

Has anyone else received their email from Marriott and how long before check-in?

Thank you

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Did you use a Marriott week to exchange in? I recall reading, though don't know if it is correct, that they only send the vacation preferences e-mail to Marriott owners. If you didn't exchange in with a Marriott week, they may not know or have checked your ownership status.

Minnie29

Reaction score
Yes I am a Marriott owner and exchanged with Interval International.

Beachplace Towers sent me the email so don't really understand why Cypress Harbour wouldn't.

Minnie29

Reaction score
Does anyone have an email address and/or contact name that I can send my villa preferences to at Cypress Harbour?

Or a phone number if this would be better?

sparty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an email address and/or contact name that I can send my villa preferences to at Cypress Harbour?

Or a phone number if this would be better?

They send it about 3-4 weeks from arrival. Here's a note they add to it:
To ensure delivery of your Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services emails, add marriottownerservices@email1.marriott-vacations.com to your personal address book.

They do not support sending in emails, it's asymmetric, Marriott only SENDS and they DO NOT receive emails so don't try sending them an email.

That said, if you would of got the email *THEN* the way you submit your preference is by clicking on a weblink embedded in their email. That weblink is coded and expires.

So your best bet would be to call them: (407) 238-1300

This information is based on my last stay at Cypress Harbour - July 2014 and I did receive the Marriott preference email request 3-4 weeks prior to stay.

Last edited:

Inhislove

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Marriott pre-arrival email

We are not marriott owners, but had similar experiences with a getaway and using an accommodation certificate (which is a type of exchange).

Marriott Grande Vista sent a pre-arrival email exactly 3 weeks out.
Sabal Palms sent theirs 2 weeks out. They actually combined two getaways into one reservation so we didn't have to be concerned about moving between the two weeks.

When the pre-arrival email arrived, the marriott reservation number could be pulled up online and added to our rewards account. We are now GOLD because although you don't earn points on the purchase of getaways and such, you can earn nights!:whoopie:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
They send it about 3-4 weeks from arrival. Here's a note they add to it:
To ensure delivery of your Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services emails, add marriottownerservices@email1.marriott-vacations.com to your personal address book.

They do not support sending in emails, it's asymmetric, Marriott only SENDS and they DO NOT receive emails so don't try sending them an email.

That said, if you would of got the email *THEN* the way you submit your preference is by clicking on a weblink embedded in their email. That weblink is coded and expires.

So your best bet would be to call them: (407) 238-1300

This information is based on my last stay at Cypress Harbour - July 2014 and I did receive the Marriott preference email request 3-4 weeks prior to stay.

I don't think they can even handle incoming e-mails to that e-mail address. The e-mails seem to come from a single "corporate" e-mail address that doesn't accept replies. When you respond to the e-mail or complete the online form, the response goes directly back to the resort.

Minnie29

Reaction score
Thanks for all your responses.
I phoned the resort and they added my villa preferences to my reservation.

They seemed really friendly and helpful.

Really looking forward to checking in Monday 6th.