• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

welk resort rescind

poohlein

Reaction score
Do anyone knows of the business number for welk resort? I've rescind last Aug 11 and haven't received any info or my refund. I want to get a progress report or know wats happening but I dont know what or who to call. People here at tugs have said to not call sales. But I don't have any number that I can call . Anything can help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
The main number is 760-749-3000. They may transfer to the sales department, but ask for the accounting department. Not sure, but I assume they would handle the processing and reimbursement.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Mike

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please update your status after talking to them.

There are countless posts about rescinding and getting proof of receipt, when the legal standard is proof of mailing by the method stated in the contract, with alternative methods (fax, UPS, Fed Ex, Bicycle Messenger, or carrier pigeon potentially making a rescission invalid).

Closing the loop on an outstanding rescission will be beneficial for the countless posters who return to say

It's been X days , and I haven't heard from anyone, where's my money ?

mlnuwer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do anyone knows of the business number for welk resort? I've rescind last Aug 11 and haven't received any info or my refund. I want to get a progress report or know wats happening but I dont know what or who to call. People here at tugs have said to not call sales. But I don't have any number that I can call . Anything can help. Thanks in advance.
I am a 3 week owner at Welk and their local number is 760 749 3000. Call and ask for Owner Services. Send me an email if you need more info at nuwer@cox.net or call me 760 741-6700. I live 10 min from resort.

Dannyh86

Reaction score
I sent my rescind letter to welk on the 4th of September and still have not received my refund. Does welk usually take up to 45 days to refund? Thanks

Dannyh86

Reaction score
For people who may want to know about the rescission of welk, it took me the entire 45 days to get the refund of the deposit. I was getting a bit nervous since it was almos the 45 days and no refund, that I called the main number and they told me to call the person that helped me sign the contract. I remember he have me a business card with his info in the welk binder. I didn't want to call so I emailed him and he replied right away that he contacted the contracts department and that the had said they sent a letter to the closing company to expedite my refund. That was on a Friday or Saturday and I received my credit on Monday. Idk if it was the email or if it was already in process. Sorry it's too long just wanted to share for future questions about the number of days it takes .