• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orlando - 2br's

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do any of the Orlando resorts accommodate 8 people in a 2br? Everything I read says 6, but wondering if anyone has experience with 8.

Thanks!

jancpa

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Sheraton Vistana and Sheraton Vistana - Fountains have 2 bedrooms with an 8/6 configuration.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
The Sheraton Vistana and Sheraton Vistana - Fountains have 2 bedrooms with an 8/6 configuration.

I think they are asking about Hilton properties as this was posted in the Hilton/HGVC forum.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yep. I was inquiring about the HGVC resorts. But good to know about Sheraton as well.

Tamaradarann

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC South Beach, HGVC Las Vegas, HGVC Las Vegas on the Strip, HGVC Sea World, Misner Place
There are 2 Br configurations and 2 Br Configurations

Do any of the Orlando resorts accommodate 8 people in a 2br? Everything I read says 6, but wondering if anyone has experience with 8.

Thanks!

I don't know about the specific Hilton Resorts that may accommodate 8 people, however, I have these related thoughts. We have stayed with our daughter, SIL and two grandchildren in various two bedroom timeshares over the last 7 years; 6 people total.

One was a two bedroom lockoff with two 1 bedrooms locked off together. Our daughter and SIL stayed in one of the 1 BR units and we shared the other 1 BR with our grandchildren. The grandchildren were young then, 4 and 6, and they stayed in the living room on a pull out couch and we stayed in the bedroom.
They would go to sleep early and get up early so it worked out OK with us getting up early to make coffee and breakfast. Our daughter and SIL sleep late.

Another was a two bedroom with a master BR, a second BR with two twin beds. We gave our daughter and SIL the master BR, and the grandkids stayed in the second BR. We stayed on the sleeper sofa since we get up early and didn't want to wake up others if they were in the living room. Everyone had to go to bed early since we do turn in early and rise early. We didn't like the lack of privacy in the living room.

Two others were two bedrooms configurations; with a master BR and two Queen beds in the second BR and master BR and a Queen bed and two twin beds in the second BR. In those we took the second BR with our grandchildren which was great. Those were very good 2 BR accommodations for the six of us since we could go to bed early and our daughter and SIL could stay up. In the morning we could get up make coffee, have breakfast, and take care of the grandchildren while our daughter and SIL slept. If one or the other grandchild wanted to sleep late we could still get up and go to the kitchen and living room to start our day.

One year when we vacationed in Orlando we had a 3 BR at the Park de Soleil which, of course, worked out very well.

Perhaps enjoying the vacation comfortably is a consideration in the number of people that a 2BR can accommodate. The configuration of the bedding in the unit may make the accommodation better for the number of people regardless of the number of people "allowed" by the resort.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Yep. I was inquiring about the HGVC resorts. But good to know about Sheraton as well.

All the HGVC resorts limit 2br to 6 occupants as far as I can tell. I know there are a few 2br lockoffs at Marbrisa that have 2 sleeper couches, one in the main living room and one in the studio side lockoff.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell from reading through the Hilton.com and RCI website, it shows the Sea World Resort having some 2br units that sleep 8

Last edited: