• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI weeks website

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I am having difficulty getting to the RCI weeks site. I have cleared my cache and cookies and go back to RCI.com and I only get the points login. No option for weeks.

Can someone provide the exact address for the weeks side of things and not the points side of things.

TIA

Jolson

TUG Member
Reaction score
https://www.rci.com/RCI/

I just used this address and it worked fine. After you type in your username and password, there are two yellowish orange boxes. One says weeks sign in and the other says points sign in. I click on the weeks sign in box and it brings me to my account.

Hope that helps.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I only get the points box showing up the weeks is not an option.

TravelSFO

TUG Member
Reaction score
RCI website issues

I get the weeks login but after logging in am unable to search. The 'processing request' box pops up and just spins without end.

I'm guessing they made some change to the website and its failing in various ways.

Is anyone able to login and search? If so, which browser are you using. I'm on FF.

TravelSFO

TUG Member
Reaction score
browser incompatibility

Various features seem to fail in RCI weeks when logged in use FF as the client.

I just tried logging in using IE and search works.

This is failure to test site compatibility properly. RCI, I hope you're listening. And, if you've disabled support for any browser you need to notify your users of this. A pop-up message would be useful and is how other websites operate.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I spent about an hour with RCI tech help last week. Sent them screen hots and everything and they are stratching their heads.

They sent me to several other sites which work just fine for me. But the main site does not. No reply back from they as they were researching over the weekend.

I have IE and not FF. Other RCI pages work just fine so they are a bit baffled. I am annoyed as I can't reach my weeks site online, I have to call.

DanM

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Firefox doesn't work with RCI and my IE interface has totally crapped out too. I have cleared caches and cookies, history, updated etc. and I can't get past login. On the other hand, I find Google Chrome works perfectly with all the IE only sites, including RCI -- even better than IE for the most part.

cedars

TUG Member
Reaction score
rci weeks login problems

Anyone have any new ideas- I have cleared cache-tried IE, netscape and google chrome and cannot log in to the rci weeks account? Very frustrating!

Pro

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you are accessing the internet through a router, try turning off the router. Wait a couple of minutes and turn the router back on. Also turn off and on the modem. Sometimes these two devices need to reboot.

Joe

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I went around and around with something similar myself, though I was able to log in, I just couldn't view all of my exchange deposits. At first they suggested I had FF, which I didn't, then they sent me a list of checks to go through which all passed. Ultimately, I kept emailing their support team, and signed in one day and all was well. They needed my password to access my account, and it was magically fixed.

cedars

TUG Member
Reaction score
rci website problems

After trying all the aforementioned suggestions I called web support who told me the problem is with my internet provider Cogeco as only people in Ontario are having this problem and only those who use this provider???

crisby

TUG Member
Reaction score
Aha!! I am with Cogeco in Burlington and can't get through to RCI directly or indirectly (through my Shell or Holiday Inn links) on my home computer.

But when I was on vacation in Tennessee last week, using Wifi, I had no trouble at all.

So I guess we have to deal with Cogeco, not RCI to get this fixed.

Chris

cedars

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called Cogeco today and they told me a number of users have called and they have investigated and the problems is that "one of RCI's servers -they apparently hop from server to server-is blocking the Cogeco signal" -they say these things sometimes resolve-however I don't believe anyone at RCI is acknowledging that it is their problem, therefore they are not trying to fix it. I sent an email to Feedback@rci with this info but am not terribly hopeful.

Corky

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have Internet Explorer and have no problem logging on to RCI, but constantly get error messages when searching for an exchange. The message tells me to sign off RCI and sign in again. I've done this several times with the same frustrating result.

Two of my exchanges expire, one in June, the other in August and I need to find something asap but it is infuriating to constantly receive error messages. It's bad enough that the exchanges for weeks owners has dried up, and now, for our membership money and exchange fee, we have to put up with this problem.

I think RCI owes its weeks members better service than we've been receiving. What can we do about it??????