• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Vista property map

toni3063

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a propery map of Grand Vista? The one on TUG under "resort reviews" is illegible. Or it may just be my eyes! Thank you!

Detailor

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Go here https://www.my-vacationclub.com/common/respages/pdf/resorts/gv/gv_sitemap.pdf to see the latest online map of the resort (though you may note that a couple of the buildings are designated as smoking buildings, I believe that GV has adopted the Marriott no smoking rule for all buildings now, and they are undergoing some non-guest room renovations at the resort that affects use of some, such as the lighthouse bar, of the facilities).

Dick Taylor

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Does anyone have a propery map of Grand Vista? The one on TUG under "resort reviews" is illegible. Or it may just be my eyes! Thank you!

I have noticed the same with a lot of the maps for the Marriott properties in the TUG reviews. Not to take anything away from those who took the time to get them ther, but I think that scanning them in to a 4x6 photographes size jpeg causes them to loose some of their clarity. It is not only the case for the MGV map as I have noticed it with others too. I would be best if they could be scanned in to a larger jpeg and then converted to PDF for viewing.

Go here https://www.my-vacationclub.com/common/respages/pdf/resorts/gv/gv_sitemap.pdf to see the latest online map of the resort (though you may note that a couple of the buildings are designated as smoking buildings, I believe that GV has adopted the Marriott no smoking rule for all buildings now, and they are undergoing some non-guest room renovations at the resort that affects use of some, such as the lighthouse bar, of the facilities).

Dick Taylor

How were you able locate the GV map through my-vacationclub.com? I tried to locate this same map and was unable to do so. The version that is currently online is out of date, they do provide a new map at checkin that doesn't contain any mention of the smoking buildings.

Detailor

TUG Member
Reaction score
How were you able locate the GV map through my-vacationclub.com? I tried to locate this same map and was unable to do so. The version that is currently online is out of date, they do provide a new map at checkin that doesn't contain any mention of the smoking buildings.

I backed into it. I saw someone else's post a while back asking for a map for Cypress Harbour and a kind TUGger sent out a link to a map for that resort at my-vacationclub.com. I thought that there would probably be other resort maps out there so I just replaced the CH (which appears twice) in the URL with GV and up popped the map.

This appear to work for most, but not all, Marriott resorts.

Dick Taylor

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I backed into it. I saw someone else's post a while back asking for a map for Cypress Harbour and a kind TUGger sent out a link to a map for that resort at my-vacationclub.com. I thought that there would probably be other resort maps out there so I just replaced the CH (which appears twice) in the URL with GV and up popped the map.

This appear to work for most, but not all, Marriott resorts.

Dick Taylor

The strange thing is that when I try and change the GV's in the address to CH, it doesn't bring up the Cypress Harbor map. It just redirects me back to the main page.

Detailor

TUG Member
Reaction score
The strange thing is that when I try and change the GV's in the address to CH, it doesn't bring up the Cypress Harbor map. It just redirects me back to the main page.

I'm sorry, I made an assumption that proved out to be incorrect. I looked back at my saved link for Cypress Harbour and it isn't ch as I reported, it's really cy.

My apologies.

Dick Taylor