• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Annual Week, Efficiency, Eastern Slope Inn Resort, North Conway NH RCI 9000 poin

cvocke

TUG Member
Reaction score
Spring week 19, Unit 110 in the historic Eastern Slope Inn, North Conway, NH

Fri-Fri check-in, efficiency unit.

This unit has an efficiency kitchen with fridge, microwave, 2 burner stove, toaster, etc.

MF $305.00 will be paid through 2011
I will cover closing costs.
18,000 points will transfer to you with ownership

Last edited:

Mike88

Reaction score
unit size

How big is this unit.....studio? Where on the property is it located........I believe there are 3 areas........Thanks!

cvocke

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is an efficiency unit located in the Eastern Slope Inn Building on the second floor. It has double and a single wall bed, and efficiency kitchen. I am told by the resort that it is small, because it is one of the historic Eastern Slope Inn rooms. If you would like more information, just ask, and I'll get answers.

Chris

Last edited:

MommaBear

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
The location is right at the end of the main street of North Conway, NH. It is a beautiful location with easy access to excellent restaurants, world class views, great outlet shopping. There are also many waterfalls, short hikes and other outdoor activities even at week 19. Mount Washington, with it's famed auto road and historic steam railway, is about 30 minutes away. I would go for this unit myself if I ddn't already own year round in the area!

cvocke

TUG Member
Reaction score
The location is right at the end of the main street of North Conway, NH. It is a beautiful location with easy access to excellent restaurants, world class views, great outlet shopping. There are also many waterfalls, short hikes and other outdoor activities even at week 19. Mount Washington, with it's famed auto road and historic steam railway, is about 30 minutes away. I would go for this unit myself if I ddn't already own year round in the area!

And great for the the wood fired pizza they have in the lobby restaurant - kept going back there for dinner!

Chris

cvocke

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can include transfer of my RCI points account

Spring week 19, Unit 110 in the historic Eastern Slope Inn, North Conway, NH

Fri-Fri check-in, efficiency unit.

This unit has an efficiency kitchen with fridge, microwave, 2 burner stove, toaster, etc.

MF $305.00 will be paid through 2011

This unit still available. I learned that I can transfer my RCI Points account to the buyer for a $100 fee, saving you the hight cost of the resort conversion fee.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
This might be a good choice for someone who wants a cheap way into RCI Points, and plans to use points-for-deposit!

cvocke

TUG Member
Reaction score
Get into RCI points with my transferred RCI points account!

Spring week 19, Unit 110 in the historic Eastern Slope Inn, North Conway, NH, RCI points

I will transfer my RCI points membership to you for $100!