• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I am going to be a grandma again. It's my best title. I love it!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
My newest daughter-in-law and our middle child, Josh, announced last night they are going to be parents sometime early April. I am so excited, I could bust. It's early to get crazy, but I have to admit I have already been shopping for baby online at Kohl's.

Our son is almost 38 years old and just got married in June. He is terrified of being a daddy, but he will be a good one because he was such a challenge himself. He will be patient and kind, and he will be able to empathize with this little child's antics.

I am so excited!

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Congratulations! Didn't you just do this a few months ago? (Or am I thinking of someone else?)

Dave

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Congratulations! Didn't you just do this a few months ago? (Or am I thinking of someone else?)

Dave

My youngest granddaughter is almost two. She is my dolly!

taffy19

Reaction score
Congratulations, Cindy. If all parents were as involved and loving as you and Rick are, this world would be so much better today.

I love your pictures of you and Rick with your kids and grandchildren. They are so lucky to spend so much time with you two and also have the chance to go to Disney World quite often and even to Disneyland in CA too. These happy memories with you will be theirs forever. :)

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Congratulations, Cindy. If all parents were as involved and loving as you and Rick are, this world would be so much better today.

I love your pictures of you and Rick with your kids and grandchildren. They are so lucky to spend so much time with you two and also have the chance to go to Disney World quite often and even to Disneyland in CA too. These happy memories with you will be theirs forever. :)

Ahh, Emmy, you are so sweet. I appreciate knowing you!

We are going to Maui next week, and I will be thinking of you while we are there. I just cannot seem to get a trip set for that late March-April time of year very often, but this next year, we are going to be on Maui from 3/18-4/1. Maybe we can get together. We will have some friends with us as well.

heathpack

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra and Highland Inn
Disney’s Grand Californian and Hilton Head Island
Marriott Barony Beach and Mountainside
MVC Points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Congratulations Cindy!!

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's fun to see friends and family when they become grandparents--they're so super excited and spoil those kids like they never did with their own.
Congrats, Cindy!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef

We are going to Maui next week, and I will be thinking of you while we are there. I just cannot seem to get a trip set for that late March-April time of year very often, but this next year, we are going to be on Maui from 3/18-4/1. Maybe we can get together. We will have some friends with us as well.

Congrats on becoming a Grandma again. I just became a first time Grandma this year and my little guy just turned 4 months old.

Thank you also for the help on SoK, we moved over here today from WKORV-N and we are on the 6 th floor of building 1.

Have fun in Maui next week. It's going to be hard for me to leave next Thursday.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Congrats! We just found out we have another grand baby (girl) due in February. Our two little princesses will be 11 months apart. Grandkids are awesome. :whoopie:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Congrats on becoming a Grandma again. I just became a first time Grandma this year and my little guy just turned 4 months old.

Thank you also for the help on SoK, we moved over here today from WKORV-N and we are on the 6 th floor of building 1.

Have fun in Maui next week. It's going to be hard for me to leave next Thursday.
How is the weather on Maui? Is it hot as the dickens like last year?

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
How is the weather on Maui? Is it hot as the dickens like last year?

Cindy, I was so nervous moving to SOK from WKORV-N. My kids really like AC and they were getting cranky as the day got near for us to move. We are in building # 1, 6th Floor, 3 bedroom. We are at day 2 at SOK and so far the trade winds have been great.

Went to the swap meet at 7:00 am today and got some great deals. On our way back we stopped in at Costco to but a Ruth Chris GC as my son realty wants to go to that restaurant. They had a ton of stuff on clearance. I got 3 Hawaiian shirts for myself for $3.97 each and a fancy tank top for $ 5.97.

The weather is great hot, but not to the point of passing out. Have fun on your trip.

taffy19

Reaction score

Cindy, we will be at MM1 so we can meet up and with some other TUGgers too, I hope. :) I really love looking forward all year long to our next visit to Maui!

This time around you will have no trouble walking after your hip surgery. That is great and you can do your beach walking again. :D

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Congrats!

I'm jealous (I have none yet) but also nervous. Such a blessing!

cheers! :clap:

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Being a grandparent is the very best! We have our 5 and 7 year olds, who live close by, and our 3 year old granddaughter. She and our DS and DIL live in Vietnam, so we bless FaceTime every time we video chat with them. We were so lucky to have them come home for 5 weeks this summer, while DS was on summer school break. We went to visit them in Vietnam last September. Fabulous!

While they were here, they announced that the family will expand again. Looks like another trip to Vietnam in February, so we can meet our new grandson (DI is due at the end of January). Life is good and grandbabies just make it better!

Enjoy! Cherish every moment!

Dori

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Great news, Cindy! :cheer: Ours are 2 & 4 and we keep them four days a week at their house. Fun, but very tiring!