• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Discount Timeshare on Ebay

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
43namal is the ebay id that uses the Discount Timeshares logo. It appears to be the same as CJ Timeshares. Probably a different broker working for the same company. They just started using 43namal recently. Almost all of the feedback is from years ago but it definitely appears to be all the same group, at least the recent stuff, because they both use TCS for closing and have the same selling template and terms.

The various entities tied to TCS are known to be reputable brokers. TCS does closings by the book from a real estate stand point. They follow escrow regulations but realize that like most timeshare mass sellers, they are told what to do by the broker (Discount Timeshares, CJ, and others), so they really aren't independent like you experience when buying a house.

There is plenty of info out there for CJ and TCS. Mostly good but they are known to use unethical tactics to try and get you to pay more than you need to. I have experienced highly suspicious supposed ROFR issues with them on multiple occasions.

Last edited:

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yep, appears to be the same as CJ Timeshares.

I inquired about a property and got a response from the same person I dealt with the last time on a transaction when they were listed as CJ. Possible that the person has switched companies or is really affiliated with the closing arm.

-ryan

Noelle

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Skybluewaters,

I haven't dealt with 43namal recently, however 5-6 years ago he was a topic of frequent conversation on these boards. The name "43namal" is an anagram for "Laman34" which was the handle used initially. If you do a search with Laman34, you may get more input, however it is rather old news and may no longer apply - the conversation was around a TS reseller named TIN and whether 42namal and Laman34 were just one person or two people.

There have to be old TUGGERS here who remember the discussions better than I do.

Noelle

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
There are several individuals that work for Discount Timeshares (fka CJ Timeshares) I bought my first Wyndham points from them and the agent I worked with used the cybernaut303 name on ebay. He left the company and the name is now used by another guy,

They are very good to work with, and their in house closing company top notch
They have made mistakes but in each case Im familiar with they made things right, without argument

What I like best is the agents name phone number is in the ad. and they will either answer the phone or call you back