• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Chances of Trading Gold Summit Watch for Marriott Outside of Paris

Jwerking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach Club, Marriott Summit Watch, Port of Call (HHI), Mayan Palace
Would appreciate views of trading a 2 br gold Summit Watch week for the Marriott near Disneyland Paris for early June 2008. Anyone had any luck with this?

Joyce

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
I say put in your request ASAP and then have patience. Try not to drive yourself crazy waiting and smile when it comes through:D

An early request is your best bet and using your complete 2 bed won't hurt either.

Pam

voyager1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think you will have no problem if you place your request early. I regularly see weeks with my various Marriott weeks when searching.

wegottago

TUG Member
Reaction score
At an owner's mtg we went to at MOC we saw slides of the Paris TS and it's very pretty or should I say chic! He said it's pretty easy to trade into. You do know though it's about a 40 minute train ride from the city??

Kola

TUG Member
Reaction score
If its early June that you want, you should have no problem. Its a very comfortable resort, we stayed there in October 2005. There is a huge shopping centre near the resort with some exclusive stores as well as a supermarket. We rented a car for sightseeing; there is a good expressway straight to Paris. Other than some parking problems, I found having a car a huge advntage both in PARIS and, of course, in the countryside. Taking a train into the city is a viable option but you must be prepared to do a lot of walking or you will miss a lot of interesting sites.

Michael