• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

3 bedroom Parc Solei

jdunn1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten one of these in RCI. I have not seen one in the general inventory but I'm currious to know if anyone has ever traded into one of these. I'm thinking ahead to Spring 2013.

Also, how many beds are in the second and third bedroom? In looking at some old floor plans it looks like each room only has one bed?

Is Parc Solei A LOT nicer than any of the other Orlando Hiltons? Than even Marriott's Lake Shore Reserve?

Thanks everyone.

Gundy

TUG Member
Reaction score
There was a bulk deposit a couple months ago that had some 3 bedroom units in it. Long gone now though.

jdunn1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Gundy. At least there have been 3 bedrooms deposited. That is good news to me. Maybe I will put in a trade request.

On a side note, I haven't noticed any HGVC bulk in Orlando or Hawaii for about six months. Is that common?

Keep Traveling

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any three bedrooms there. There were lots of 2 bedrooms.

I watch these pretty closely and don't remember seeing any.

KT

Gundy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong. I know we were very close to booking at Parc Soleil for next October and could have sworn it was a 3 bedroom but it was so long ago I can say for sure. Going back and looking at the sightings board there weren't any 3 bedroom units listed. I apologize if I am wrong. I would think you would have a chance at that with an on going request. Especially if you can travel non peak weeks

stimy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was at Parc Soleil last week and they showed me a three bedroom. It's basically a two bedroom with a studio attached. Two king beds and a queen in the studio. Very nice!

Sunshine Wanted

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
3 bdrm

We stayed in a 3 bdrm for 9 nights in September. They are quite nice, lots of room. Yes, it is a 2 bdrm, with an attached studio - making it a 3 bdrm, 3 bath.

jdunn1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help. I was just thinking ahead for next Easter. I own WM points and there is such a small difference in number of points required for a 2 bedroom verses 3 bedroom that it kind of makes sense to go for the larger unit verses smaller unit, if it is ever available. Since I can only trade into this resort once every four years, I thought I would go for the biggest unit, but not if three bedrooms are simply never deposited -- and I could understand why that would be.

I take it all of the HGVC three bedrooms are lock-offs? Between SeaWorld and International drive, what resort has the better 3 bedrooms and pools/grounds? Outside of Parc Solei, it would be nice to get a three bedroom with the most number of real beds, not a pull out couch.

Does Parc Solei compare well to Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve? I've never been to either but the pools at both resorts look amazing!