• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need Feedback w/ NY Hilton Club

DCBob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not questioning your info, but until it opens we'll just have to wait and see. With only the West 57th owners being able to reserve more than 44 days before checkin, it sounds much more like the Hilton Club than a HGVC. (which allows open season at 9 months for every other HGVC resort). But if the owners at the other NYC Hilton Club can't reserve earlier than regular HGVC members, you sure could be right.

The information is correct - it was published in the HGVC Disclosure Statement dated August 2007. The 45-day rule applies to all "Home Resort Reservations." However, this reservation category applies exclusively to the West 57th Street Vacation Suites. "Home Resort Reservations" are only those made at the resort at which a member has an ownership interest. The window begins 9 months prior to the check out date and ends 45 days in advance of the check out date.

By the way, I am an owner at both the Hilton Club New York (not an HGVC property) and the West 57th Street by Hilton Club (an HGVC property with special rules). I bought a Studio Plus (one Gold week) in June 2007 at West 57th Street at price well below the current offering price and also received an additional 3,750 ClubPoints as a bonus.

Last edited:

BlueStar

Reaction score
We Are Hilton Club Owners And Love It

We have been Hilton Club owners since it was founded in 2001 and LOVE it. Would highly recommend this timeshare to anyone. The MF are average but the Hilton offers its owners alot more than other timeshares: free daily continental breakfasts in the owners lounge, free pre dinner cocktails and horsdourves, free coffee, tea, bottled water all day.

We have never ever had a problem booking a room even booking the room the night before we want to visit the city. The staff are always courteous and helpful and go out of their way to make you feel well treated.

If you are thinking of buying into Hilton - We highly recommend it - If you don't use your points you can transfer them to Hilton Honors and take advantage of the HGVC resorts which is fantastic and your points to not expire unlike RCI points. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Bump

Are there really no Hilton Club members on this site??? :wall:

amisco

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hilton Club NY

We have been members of the Hilton Club NY for three years. It is my favorite timeshare. We are always treated well by the team, the location is exceptional for most NY activities. We always look forward to our annual Theatre Week in NYC... The MFs are higher than any other timeshare..but you get what you pay for here.

I have toured the W57th location but it does not have either the privacy or features of the Hilton Club NY... I think that the MFs there will go significantly up when the developer sells out.

I have stayed at the Manhattan Club... dated property...but o.k. I hear bad things about their management and costs.

If you want to buy in NY... I strongly recommend the Hilton Club NY...

Have fun.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Bluestar and amisco, you are resurrecting a long dead 2008 thread.
If there's anything new and useful to say about HC-NY, a new thread might help.