• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free timeshare - Wyndham Sea Gardens

Basar

Reaction score
Wyndham Sea Gardens
615 North Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, Florida

1 bedroom unit sleeps 2/4

Deeded - week 35

Last maintenance fees were $589

Basar

Reaction score
Free Timeshare - No cost to you - Wyndham Sea Gardens

We will pay for transfer/closing costs
Timeshare is paid in full
Maintenance fees for 2014 are paid

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Is this it?

Wyndham-Sea-Gardens.jpg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Linda - did I post the right picture?

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this it?

Wyndham-Sea-Gardens.jpg

Yes, that is Wyndham Sea Gardens - the 2 buildings on the beach are LEFT (SOUTH Oceanview) and RIGHT (North Oceanview).

The tall tower in the back of the picture is the OCEAN PALMS Towers - 10 stories with the first 3 floors parking garage and the next seven floors hosting 1 and 2 bedroom condos. This was the last building built at Sea Gardens.

There are 2 buildings between the Oceanviews and Ocean Palms -- first, the Cabana buildings (North & South) and the Waterfalls buildings (again, the North & South). The 5th HOA is the Key West building which is on the left side (South side) of the main collection of buildings. This is located on the street behind the South Waterfalls - it is a quiet enclave of 2/2 units with its own pool. All the units have a balcony off the LR and the MBR.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A picture tells a thousand words, so I thought I'd give the OP's thread a little boost, but I didn't want to post the wrong picture.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Between Denise's picture and Linda's description it should help. The place
Looks and sounds great.

Basar

Reaction score
This one is in the North Cabana
Unit #240.

Thanks for posting the picture, Denise

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know that unit - I own a 140 unit. That is right above the best family friendly pool in the resort. The door and LR window are DUE SOUTH and gets lots of sun. It was recently remodeled and is very fresh & light. Your unit is real close to the FREE laundry room. Past the laundry room is the shuttle board courts and the Tiki Bar.

Your unit is a bit better than mine because yours is above the pool area - but your week 35 is after the start of the Southern schools - most weeks is Labor Day week or the last week of summer.

Sea Gardens is large enough to keep a full activities schedule going during a guest's stays. Plus with the 4 pools, 2 hot tubs, tennis courts, shuttle board courts, free internet provides varied onsite physical structures in addition to the recreation staff's lead activities (ring toss, bingo, cookouts, trivial contests, karoke, etc).

Jah17

Reaction score
New to Wyndham, do you get points for this, if so how many? I am interested.

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is NOT a points ownership ... the MFs would be about $80 yearly higher (unless this was the only points ownership , then it would be $129 higher). This would exchange thru RCI - with a TPU points value.

Jah17

Reaction score
This is NOT a points ownership ... the MFs would be about $80 yearly higher (unless this was the only points ownership , then it would be $129 higher). This would exchange thru RCI - with a TPU points value.

Thank you for your speedy reply. I am looking for points ownership.

Basar

Reaction score
Still available. Great week to use. It's still summer but right after schools resume or if school starts after your labor day it's not as busy for traveling. Also, Labor Day ends up during that week at times, so you already have an extra day off from work/school that you wouldn't have to take off.

Last edited:

A.Win

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Linda,

If you paid $2,500, how many Wyndham points would you get? And would it work like a PIC week? This fee would give you the option of using the week OR trading it for points? Would you recommend getting Wyndham points this way? Or would you recommend that the buyer simply use it?

And how many TPUs would it get if exchanged through RCI?

Thanks.

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Week 35 is - surprise, surprise (as Gomer Pyle would say) - a PRIME week. But according to the points charts in the Member Directory, there is either studio (126K) or 2 bdr units (182) or a lockoff of a STUDIO B (105K) or STUDIO DELUXE (126K) ... but...
The lockoff units are in Waterfalls, the 2/2 182K is in the Key West building ... but the Cabanas are all 1bdrs. After calling the resort, the Wyndham Member's Directory is still wrong as to not actually list the Cabanas unit point values.

schiff1997

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know that unit - I own a 140 unit. That is right above the best family friendly pool in the resort. The door and LR window are DUE SOUTH and gets lots of sun. It was recently remodeled and is very fresh & light. Your unit is real close to the FREE laundry room. Past the laundry room is the shuttle board courts and the Tiki Bar.

Your unit is a bit better than mine because yours is above the pool area - but your week 35 is after the start of the Southern schools - most weeks is Labor Day week or the last week of summer.

Sea Gardens is large enough to keep a full activities schedule going during a guest's stays. Plus with the 4 pools, 2 hot tubs, tennis courts, shuttle board courts, free internet provides varied onsite physical structures in addition to the recreation staff's lead activities (ring toss, bingo, cookouts, trivial contests, karoke, etc).

Hi Linda thanks for the great description o f this unit, we are in the process of closing this same unit week 7 although it has been converted to Wyndham points already by the previous owner. I couldn't believe it when I read this :)

Basar

Reaction score
Also, will pay for half of 2015 maintenance fees

Besides closing/transfer costs, we will also pay for half of the maintenance fees for the upcoming year (2015). Your benefit, our loss! Planning to use LTT to handle the transfer.

Basar

Reaction score
We will pay for transfer/closing costs
Timeshare is paid in full
Maintenance fees for 2014 are paid

Also, will pay for 1/2 of the 2015 maintenance fees when they come due.

Last edited:

Basar

Reaction score
Still available with fees paid

This week is still available. We will pay all transfer/closing fees. MF paid for 2014 and will help pay for half of MF for 2015.
Thanks for looking.

Basar

Reaction score
Still available with fees paid

Still available with seller to pay transfer/closing fees and half of 2015 maintenance fees. Great opportunity to get a free week!

Basar

Reaction score
great opportunity for an additional week to use or exchange

Still available. Great chance to pick up another week.