• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2015] NFL Fans?

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a BIG weekend....I'm focused on my COWBOYS...How 'bout U?

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seahawks all the way!!!

If they win their last 2 games they're highly likely to get the #1 seed and have the road to the Super Bowl run through Seattle!

I have a good friend that lives 7 miles from the Cardinals stadium where the SB will be held. If the Seahawks make it I'm seriously thinking about going to the SB.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Go Seahawks!

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wild Card Weekend Set

Well, WC weekend is finally set after the late Bengals-Steelers game:

Saturday January 3
Cardinals @ Panthers
Ravens @ Steelers

Sunday January 4
Bengals @ Colts
Lions @ Cowboys

FWIW, my predictions are:
Panthers
Ravens
Colts
Cowboys

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Yay! Seahawks!:D

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's now a fact that the Seahawks defense is one of the best in NFL history! This is the 3rd consecutive year they've led the NFL in points allowed which has only hapenned one other time in NFL history! It's also the 2nd consecutive year they've led the NFL in total defense of yards allowed which is only the 3rd time that's hapenned in NFL history!

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Carolina Girl

This Carolina girl has to be a Panthers' fan! :cheer:

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Seahawks.

Dave

Kal

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Seahawks will play Detroit, Carolina or Arizona. Not much of a challenge with any of them. It will be nice to beat Arizona 3 times in this season but they probably won't make it past the first game. Detroit won't make it out of Dallas so that leaves Carolina.

Bring it!!

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
His bell has been rung?!?! I thought it was a thigh injury.

I hate when I have to explain my jokes...Le'veon (BELL) rung......
Maybe the joke wasn't as funny as I thought...lol

ps.....His injury is a hyper-extended knee..

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Dallas or Detroit fan, but man I think Detroit really got screwed in that game with that call reversal! Forgetting whether it was PI or not, how does Dez Bryant (who wasn't part of the play) not get a penalty for running onto the field without his helmet on to get in the refs grill!

It gave me the heebie jeebies and reminded me on the Stealers-Seahawks SB!

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Dallas or Detroit fan, but man I think Detroit really got screwed in that game with that call reversal! Forgetting whether it was PI or not, how does Dez Bryant (who wasn't part of the play) not get a penalty for running onto the field without his helmet on to get in the refs grill!

I heard on the radio that the "helmet off" rule only applies to players that are on the field of play, meaning participated in the previous play, presumably. Didn't verify accuracy.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score

Are you talking about the one nine years ago when Jeremi Stephens' TD catch was called back because of a questionable offensive PI call and Hines Ward's TD catch (from Antoine Randle-El) was allowed despite a blatant hold by one of the Steelers' offensive lineman (can't remember which OL right now)?

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yay! Seahawks!:D

They should beat the Panthers (like they did in the 2005-06 NFC Championship game) but I have a gut feeling they're going to lose to the winner of the Packers/Cowboys game.

But first things first; let's see what happens in the Divisional games this weekend.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
I have a gut feeling they're going to lose to the winner of the Packers/Cowboys game.

But first things first; let's see what happens in the Divisional games this weekend.
I surely hope your gut is wrong!:D

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the one nine years ago when Jeremi Stephens' TD catch was called back because of a questionable offensive PI call and Hines Ward's TD catch (from Antoine Randle-El) was allowed despite a blatant hold by one of the Steelers' offensive lineman (can't remember which OL right now)?

Stephens was actually short of the goal by 1/2 yard. On that play they called a phantom holding call on Seattle. I say phantom because the offensive lineman (forget his name, it was the right tackle) completely whiffed on the block because the Stealer defender had jumped offsides before the ball was snapped. Hasselbeck did a marvelous job getting the ball out super fast to Stephens on that play.

By far, though, the worst call in that game was on the very next play when Hasselbeck threw an interception. After he threw the interception he went and he tacked the Stealer who intercepted the ball and Hasselbeck was flagged for 15 yards for clipping! BTW, the very next play was the Randell El trick play to Hines Ward for a TD! So in that 3 play sequence in the 4th quarter the game went from being potentially 17-14 in Seattle's favor to 21-10 Stealers.

http://youtu.be/NhUEHmRtU9s

I was a Seahawks season ticket holder for 4 years prior to moving away from Seattle in 2003. I watched that SB in Atlanta with a bunch of friends including Stealer fans and the Stealer fans there told me they felt a little dirty after that win.

Oh well, at least we had last years SB and this years is still yet to be decided!

Last edited: