• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI deposit help, please!

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
I just got this email from my SA resort:

"We at Firstresorts do not space bank weeks for members.

Please forward clearance code below to RCI to space bank your week.

This serves to confirm that your 2009 levy’s was paid on the 14/07/2008

Kindly forward this email to RCI as confirmation of payment should you wish to space bank. Clearance code: ........."

Does anyone have the email address & contact for RCI that will get this done in a timely fashion? Or should I call and hope that a VC can do this? Thanks.

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
Thanks, Dori! I sent an email via the RCI website requesting a reply in a timely fashion, which to me means <48hours, so if no response by this time Thursday, I will email Marli Dorfling.

grest

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Marli was also very helpful to me...hopefully she comes through for you in a timely manner.
Connie

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Great news! Now get cracking and find yourself sosmething nice!

Dori

Joe L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marli is fantastic. Got mine on RCI quickly too. Good hunting. BTW my 2009 Lowveld is much better than 2008.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Mandatory & Compulsory & Obligatory Lowveld Lodge Forms.

On my form, I inked in that we would always be banking our Loweveld Lodge weeks with RCI every year & would not be renting out our weeks nor would we be showing up ourselves to check in for our paid-for weeks.

That being the case, I asked whether I will be required to keep sending in signed forms year after year.

Simone Sammons replied that we will not be required to send in any more forms, but we do need to obtain a Clearance Code from Ms. Sammons for every year that we are banking with RCI -- i.e., we pay the levy & she responds by telling us our Clearance Code for that year.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Joe, our 2010 Lowveld that we just banked is trading very poorly. Our 08 was great, 09 less so, and 10 stinks. Can't figure it out.

Dori